Sometimes a post that you’ve already seen will move to the top of News Feed because many of your friends have liked or commented on it. … If you feel you’re missing posts you’d like to see, or seeing posts in your News Feed that you don’t want to see, you can adjust your settings.
How do I fix Facebook showing the same posts?
HERE’S THE FIX: Scroll down to the bottom of the Newsfeed on your HOME page and click on”Edit Options”. In the popup, click on the dropdown menu next to ‘Show posts from:’ and select “All Of Your Friends and Pages” and then clickSave.
Why am I only seeing posts from a few friends on Facebook?
The reason you can’t see friends’ status on Facebook is because of an algorithm Facebook uses to cut down the “noise” on your profile. This algorithm looks at which friends you’ve had the most interactions with, and then only shows you posts from those people.
How do I reset my Facebook feed?
How to change the Facebook News Feed Settings:
- Click the three dots (…) next to News Feed and select Edit Preferences.
- Update which Friends you see first and which to Unfollow.
- Reconnect with Friends you’ve Unfollowed and ones you’ve Snoozed.
- Discover new Pages.
Why does my Facebook news feed stop scrolling 2020?
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. 1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 3- You can also try using a different web browser.
Why is my Facebook showing old posts?
Sometimes a post that you’ve already seen will move to the top of News Feed because many of your friends have liked or commented on it. … If you feel you’re missing posts you’d like to see, or seeing posts in your News Feed that you don’t want to see, you can adjust your settings. Was this helpful?
Why can’t I see posts on my friends wall 2020?
The most restricted standard privacy setting is “Friends Only,” which only stops non-friends from seeing a Wall. If you are friends with someone and still cannot see that user’s wall, it means your friend has customized his or her Wall privacy.
How to See Someone’s Hidden Friend List on Facebook
- Open the Facebook app.
- Find the ID of the hidden friend’s profile.
- Also, collect the ID of your mutual friend.
- Insert the IDs in the given URL.
- You will a list of hidden mutual friends.
How can I see private posts on Facebook without being friends 2019?
With this extension you can check any private photos of any facebook users without being friend. Login to your facebook account, Go to any facebook user profile, On the right side top you will find one eye icon. Click it, If you are on any facebook user’s profile, it will show you 3 options.
How do you stay friends with someone on Facebook but limit what they see?
Go to the profile of the person you want to add to the restricted list. Now look for the button that says Friends at the top of their profile and tap on it. Then Select and tap on the Edit Friend List. Select Restricted and tap on it to add your friend to the Restricted list.
Why does Facebook only show few posts 2020 Iphone?
– Clear cookies and cache, if you’re using a computer; – Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I remove Facebook algorithm?
How to Disable Facebook’s Algorithmic Feed
- Head to the News Feed section on Facebook.
- In the left-hand column, scroll to the bottom and click See more.
- Keep scrolling until you see Most recent (the options are in alphabetical order).
- When you click on Most recent your news feed will switch over to chronological order.
How do I change my News Feed settings on Facebook?
Your News Feed preferences help you control what you see on your News Feed. Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down, then tap Settings. Scroll down, then tap News Feed Preferences.
How do you beat Facebook algorithm?
Strategies for using the Facebook algorithm to your advantage
- Create and share great content. The best online marketing strategies begin and end with great content. …
- Know your audience. …
- Post often, but make it count. …
- Timing is everything. …
- Avoid engagement bait. …
- Harness hashtags. …
- Generate user interactions. …
- Reply, reply, reply.