– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I update my Marketplace listing on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Marketplace. If you don’t see Marketplace, tap See More.
- Tap .
- Tap next to Recent Activity.
- Tap Your Listings.
- Tap next to the listing you want to edit, then tap Edit Listing.
- Tap Update to save your changes.
Why is marketplace not updating?
-Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; -Restart your computer or phone; -Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; -Log into Facebook and try again.
How long does a listing stay on Facebook marketplace?
Facebook Help Team
Hi Renee, Listings will be available for as long as the seller chooses — they can remove it at any time. After the first 7 days, if your item has not been sold yet, you can decide to renew your listing.
Why can’t I boost my Marketplace listing?
There are many more reasons why your boost could be denied: issues with video ads, target audiences, positioning, Facebook’s brands. Of course, there’s also prohibited and restricted subjects, but we’re going to assume you’re not posting profane or controversial content.
How do I fix Facebook Marketplace blocked?
Can you unblock listings?
- Procedure 1 – Raise a claim. The first thing you can try if you are unaware of the reason for your blocked listings is, raise a claim with the marketplace. …
- Procedure 2 – Solve issues causing blocked listings. …
- Procedure 3 – Relist your products.
How do I fix Facebook marketplace problems?
– Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again. Also, make sure that you’re connected to a safe Wi-Fi network and that the connection is stable.
Why did I get blocked from Facebook marketplace?
Facebook Help Team
It’s possible that your account was blocked due to member feedback our team received or you may have overused a feature. We can’t lift blocks, but they are temporary.
What is not allowed on Facebook Marketplace?
Not a real item: Anything that isn’t a physical product for sale. For example, “in search of” posts, lost and found posts, jokes and news aren’t allowed. Services: Selling services (example: house cleaning) on Marketplace isn’t allowed.
Can I post on Facebook Marketplace without my friends seeing?
Hi Michelle, Products posted in Marketplace can be viewed by anyone with access to Marketplace. Products are not automatically published in a person’s News Feed, and a person’s friends will not be notified about the product unless the seller chooses to share it with them.
Can you get money back from Facebook Marketplace?
Read our tips for buying and selling responsibly on Marketplace. While all items sold with shipping and checkout are final sale, you can still choose to issue a refund for a buyer.