If your page isn’t showing up, you likely need to make edits in one of three places: Your page settings. Your page itself (your cover photo, profile photos, and call-to-action) Your page’s About section.
Why has my Facebook business page disappeared?
One reason why a Facebook page may suddenly disappear is because it was permanently deleted. If you created the page personally, make sure no one could have accessed your account. Access your account settings and check to see if there are any active logins from a suspicious device or location.
How do I get my business Facebook page back?
Select a claim option and click Continue.
- If you already have an official managed Page for your business or organization and want to merge this one into it, select “Merge xxx into a Verified Page you manage.”
- If you don’t already have a Page to merge with, select “Claim and verify xxx with a phone call or documents.”
Where did my Facebook business page go?
Go to Facebook.com and log into your personal profile. 2. At the top right side of the Page, click the black down arrow. The arrow turns blue, the drop-down menu appears, where you can view and select your Business Page under See Your Profile.
How do I recover a lost Facebook page?
How do I recover an old Facebook account I can’t log into?
- Tap and enter the profile name.
- Tap the name of the profile you’re trying to report.
- Tap then tap Find Support or Report Profile.
- Tap Something Else, then tap Next.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
How do I claim ownership of my facebook page 2020?
To assign or change a Page Owner:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Settings.
- Click Page Transparency.
- Below Assign Page Owner, click Assign.
- Choose a verified Business Manager or disclaimer and click Assign.
How does my Facebook business page look as visitors 2021?
Go to your Page. Tap More. Tap View as Page Visitor.