Go to your profile and click About, then Life Events. 2. Select the type of relationship or event you’d like to add. You may also have the option to add the name of the person you’re in a relationship with and your anniversary.
How do you write an engagement post?
Tips to Engage Your Audience When You’re Social Media Posting
- Tip 1: Write for Your Audience. Think about the people you want to speak to. …
- Tip 2: Keep it Short & Instructive. When writing posts – shorter, succinct posts are better received. …
- Tip 3: Power Words are Your Friends. …
- Tip 4: Be Visual. …
- Tip 5: Add a Call to Action.
Should you announce your engagement on Facebook?
It’s perfectly acceptable to announce news of your engagement on social media for distant relatives, acquaintances, and long-lost friends, but a couple’s nearest and dearest should never read the news online. Your loved ones deserve to hear about your engagement face-to-face-or at least with a personal phone call.
Should you post your engagement photos on Facebook?
Don’t post too many engagement photos
Yes, it’s exciting. And, yes, you should feel free to share the footage of the big moment on social media if you choose to do so, but be careful not to go overboard. … “Posting only several special shots of the engagement makes a simple but still celebratory statement.”
How do I tell my friend I’m engaged?
How to Tell Family and Friends You’re Engaged, According to the…
- Enjoy the moment. …
- Tell the right people first. …
- Pick up the phone. …
- Let your new ring shine, but only if you want to.
How do you say I’m engaged?
“Engaged” “I can’t keep calm… I’m getting married!” “Bride to be”
Other caption ideas include saying:
- “My latest and greatest accessory”
- “Oh hello!”
- “I spy a sparkly diamond”
- “He put a ring on it!”
- “[Insert engagement date]”
How do you tell your coworkers you’re engaged?
Tell Your Boss First
Before sharing the news with all of your colleagues, make time to talk to your boss. Do it right away, and be direct. Let them know your general timeline, like if you’re not planning to get married any time in the next six months.
What should I Caption my engagement post?
Cute Engagement Captions
- The easiest “Yes” I’ve ever said.
- Does this ring make me look engaged?
- We’ll be the cutest old couple ever.
- All the feels.
- We’re getting married (!!!!)
- The beginning of forever.
- My person… for life.
- I said yaaaaaas.
How do you say Happy engagement?
- “Here’s to your engagement! …
- “Cheers on your engagement!”
- “Here’s to a very happy engagement and a lifetime of love.”
- “Cheers to the two of you…and to the love you share!”
- “May your engagement be happy. …
- “A toast to your engagement! …
- “Here’s to the wonderful two of you! …
- “Celebrating your engagement!