Tap the share icon on a public Tweet. … Tap the Instagram icon. Step 4. Your Twitter for iOS app will close, and a new Story draft on your Instagram app will open.
How do you post from Twitter to Instagram?
How to add a tweet to your Instagram Story
- On the Twitter app, locate the tweet you wish to share to your Instagram Story.
- On the tweet you wish to share, tap on the “Share” icon, which resembles an arrow pointing upward.
- In the menu that appears, underneath the Instagram icon, tap on “Instagram Stories.”
Can you save video from Twitter?
Open the Twitter application on your smartphone and go to the Tweet which has the video you want to save. Tap on the Share button and then select copy the link to Tweet. Now go to the Download Twitter Videos application and paste the link there. Then hit the download button at the bottom right corner of the page.
To share your video on Instagram:
- From the app’s home page, tap the Profile tab.
- Tap the video you’d like to share.
- Tap the Share icon beneath your video.
- Tap the Instagram icon to initiate your Instagram share.
Step 1: Open the Twitter app on your Android device and log in. Step 2: Next tap on the share icon from a Tweet on your Home timeline or from a Tweet detail. Note: Keep in mind that a protected Tweet cannot be shared through a Direct Message. Step 3: Tap Send via Direct Message from the menu.
How do you add a story to twitter?
From the Moments tab:
- Navigate to Moments via in your navigation bar.
- Click the Create button to start creating a new Moment.
- Title your Moment and give it a brief description.
- Select the Tweet you’d like to add to your Moment and click Add.
- Add a Cover Image by clicking the camera icon .
How to Add a Link to an Instagram Story
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Swipe left to start a story.
- At the top, tap the ‘Insert Link’ option (the chain icon).
- Click ‘URL,’ insert the link, and hit ‘Done. ‘
- Share your story as you normally would.
- There will now be a ‘See More’ option at the bottom of your story.
How do you download a Twitter bot video?
How to Download Twitter Videos?
- Find the Tweet that has the video you want download.
- Tap the share icon and copy the tweet link.
- Paste the tweet link into the URL text box above and click on “Download” button.
- Select and download the MP4 format of your choice to your device.
How do I download a video from Twitter?
Press “Share via” and then scroll down the apps until you see the Download Twitter Videos icon. Tap it. 4. Tap the video quality you want, and the clip will be saved.