To add a countdown to your Instagram story, tap the square smiley face button — used to add gifs, stickers, and more — at the top of the screen, or swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access the same menu. Any countdown you add to a published Instagram story will be saved and available to reuse in the future.
How long does an Instagram countdown last?
The default will select an all-day event and you can choose any date up to 1 year from the date you add the sticker. You’re not restricted to only 24 hours, even though the story itself will disappear in 24 hours.
How do you see who turned on countdown reminders?
If they do, you will receive a notification in your notification center. Your notification center is where you see who likes, comments and follows you. At this stage, there is no other way to see who turns on the reminder for your countdown.
How do you change the countdown on Instagram?
How to Use the Countdown Sticker
- Within the app, hit the camera icon to add to your Instagram Story as you normally would.
- Access your Stories sticker tray.
- Tap the countdown sticker.
- Type out the name of your countdown.
What does it mean when someone turns on countdown reminders on IG?
If you are broadcasting on Instagram, Facebook or anywhere else, you can use a countdown sticker to let your audience know in advance. And when the timer expires, those who set the reminders will be notified that the broadcast has started.
Hopefully, your dream adventure gets here sooner than you think.
- “I can’t keep calm, I have a vacation.”
- “Let the countdown begin.”
- “Can it just be summer already?”
- “Getting closer to adventure.”
- “It’s bad manners to keep a vacation waiting.”
- “Vacation mode is already on for me.”
- 7. “
Is there a timer for Instagram stories?
The timer function is built into Instagram stories and can be used via the tag Countdown. Its purpose is to display a dynamically updated countdown (that is, without having to update or change it over time) related to a date chosen by the user.