How do I get rid of the pop sound on Facebook?
The process on an Android device is similar to iOS. Open Facebook and tap on the three-lined icon along the top of the screen. Scroll down until you find Settings & Privacy, select it, then tap on Settings. Next select Media and Contacts and then toggle Sounds in the app to the Off position.
How do I turn off Facebook notification Sounds on Android?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- Tap Notification Settings.
- Tap Push.
- Next to Sounds, tap to turn notification sounds on or off.
How do I turn off the pop up sound?
How to disable sound for notifications using Control Panel
- Open Control Panel.
- Click on Hardware and sound.
- Click the Change system sounds link.
- Under “Windows,” scroll and select Notifications.
- On the “Sounds,” drop-down menu, select (None).
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
Why is my Facebook making a ding sound?
They’re the new noises Facebook’s app makes as you navigate. … Some people will surely hate these noises, because they can be annoying but also because with all its power over our lives, Facebook is easy to hate. If you want to turn them off, you can go to Facebook Settings->Sounds and turn off In-App Sounds.
How do I change Facebook like sound?
- Turn off the Wi-Fi and enable Mobile Data on your Android smartphone.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the hamburger button in the top-right corner.
- Scroll down and tap on the Settings & Privacy option.
- Then, press Cellular Data Usage.
- Tap the “Sounds in the app” option and turn off Facebook sounds.
How do I silence Facebook Messages?
Step 1: Tap the conversation you wish to mute. Step 2: Tap the user’s name at the top of the screen. Step 3: Tap “Notifications.” Step 4: Tap “Mute Conversation.”
Can you mute Facebook notifications?
Edit your notification preferences by notification type
You’ll notice a long list of notification types that you can choose to edit. If you want to turn off all push notifications, turn the first toggle button on under ‘Mute Push Notifications.
How do I turn off haptics notification Sounds?
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Sounds and vibration (or Sound & notification > Other sounds)
- Scroll down and tap the switch next to Vibration feedback (or Vibrate on touch) to disable.
How do I turn off control f sound?
Go to the Sounds tab, scroll to Exclamation, select that and change the drop down to (none).
How do I turn off app notification Sounds?
- To turn off the app’s notification sound, tap Settings > Notifications > Daylio. Then toggle off the Sounds switch.
- Another way to disable an app’s alerts is by long-pressing its notification when it appears. When you do, you’ll get the chance to show them silently.