How can I open my Facebook account?
Go to m.facebook.com on your mobile browser. Enter one of the following: Email: You can log in with any email that’s listed on your Facebook account. Phone number: If you have a mobile number confirmed on your account, you can enter it here (don’t add any zeros before the country code, or any symbols).
How can I recover my Facebook account without phone number?
If you found your account but don’t have access to the phone number and email you set up, Facebook can’t verify your identity. If you found your account and selected a method for receiving your reset code, enter the security code you received and select Continue. Enter a new password and select Continue.
How can I recover my facebook password without email and phone number 2019?
If you don’t know what alternate information you have:
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
- Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
- Learn how to reset your password once you get back into your account.
How do I retrieve my password?
- Visit Forgot Password.
- Enter either the email address or username on the account.
- Select Submit.
- Check your inbox for a password reset email.
- Click on the URL provided in the email and enter a new password.
How do I find my passwords?
See, delete, edit, or export passwords
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More .
- Tap Settings. Passwords.
- See, delete, edit, or export a password: See: Tap View and manage saved passwords at passwords.google.com. Delete: Tap the password you want to remove.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.
How do I reinstall my Facebook?
To reinstall the Facebook for Android app, download it again from the Google Play Store. Go to your device’s settings and open your application manager. Tap Lite. Tap Uninstall.
Why can’t I log into Facebook app?
Cache or Cookies Problems: Try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies and then log in as usual. Caps Lock: Similar to the email issue, make sure you are not typing your password in with the Caps Lock on. Make sure it’s off. Browser Issues: Try logging in on a different browser.
How do I get my Facebook page admin back?
Facebook Help Team
If you were the only admin of a group, the group will be able to nominate a new admin once your account is converted and you leave the group. Once you’ve rejoined the group with your authentic account, you can either nominate yourself or ask the new group admin reinstate you as an admin.
Can I separate my Facebook page from my personal account?
When you open a Facebook website page for your business, you are setting the business apart from your personal Facebook profile. … You can create a separate business page that is not your personal profile page, but you do need to open a business page from a personal profile.
How can I access a Facebook page without logging in?
How to Find Your Facebook Page Without Being Logged In
- Open a new Web browser window and go to Facebook.com. …
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. …
- Type your page name in the “Search” field. …
- Scan the search results for your page. …
- Click your page name to open it.