Select “Google” from the pull down menu and you’ll be asked to allow Facebook and Google to interact. Once you’ve authorized the connection your two accounts are linked! Now sign out of Facebook (but stay logged in to your Google account) and then go to the Facebook homepage.
How do I sign into Facebook?
- Go to facebook.com and click Create New Account.
- Enter your name, email or mobile phone number, password, date of birth and gender.
- Click Sign Up.
- To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email or mobile phone number.
How can I recover my Facebook account?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report profile.
- Choose Something else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
How can I recover my Facebook account using Gmail?
How to recover your Facebook account
- First, click on “Forgot account?” …
- You will be asked to search for your account, by either phone or email.
- If you type in your email address, you will have the option to receive the code via email.
- After choosing the email address option, you will receive a 6-digit number.
How can I know my Facebook password through Gmail?
If you connected your Gmail account to Facebook when you signed up, you also can log into Google to gain immediate access to reset your Facebook password. This bypasses the confirmation email and code being sent to your email address at all. A pop-up window will open with a secure login screen for your Gmail account.
Is it easy to sign up to Facebook?
Signing up for Facebook is fairly simple, and the Web site will walk you through the steps. It does, however, require users to be at least 13 years old, and the company encourages members to use their real names. The next step after the sign-up page is a security check page.
How do I join Facebook anonymously?
Go to Facebook.com and select Create New Account. Use a fake first and last name, fill in your email or phone number, add a fake birthday and gender. Make sure not to use any of your real details to avoid accidentally revealing your identity. Select Sign Up to confirm.
What is a Facebook login?
Facebook Login is a fast and convenient way for people to create accounts and log into your app across multiple platforms. … You can use Facebook Login simply for authentication or for both authentication and data access.
Why can’t I log into Facebook app?
Cache or Cookies Problems: Try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies and then log in as usual. Caps Lock: Similar to the email issue, make sure you are not typing your password in with the Caps Lock on. Make sure it’s off. Browser Issues: Try logging in on a different browser.