Click your profile photo or “See your profile” under your name. Click the “Profile Settings” tab (looks like three dots). Scroll down to “Your Profile Link” and click “Copy Link” to copy your complete Facebook profile (should look like this: www.facebook.com/your_fb_id).
Open Facebook on your mobile device, navigate to the profile page, and tap the three dots. Scroll down to the Your Profile Link section and tap Copy Link. The link has been copied to your clipboard.
Click your name in the upper right corner to display your profile, write down the URL address in the address bar, then give it your friend.
To link your Facebook account: Hover over your name in the top right corner, and click Account Settings. Click Linked Accounts in the sidebar. Click on the Link Account button for Facebook. … Log into the account that manages the Facebook Page, or click Create New Account.
What is Facebook URL example?
For example, a personal URL on Facebook may be http://www.facebook.com/username. The username might be a made up name, such as “pinkbunny77” or your actual name, such as “john. johnson.”
How to post a link on Facebook without showing the URL:
- Just paste the link into your status and wait for the link to load.
- When the image and text appear just delete the link and write your update. Simples.
How to Share Facebook Videos With People Not On Facebook
- Select a Facebook video that you want to share with your friend.
- Click on the three-dotted icon.
- Select the Copy link from the list.
- Send the link to someone to allow him/her to watch.
Open Facebook on your mobile device, navigate to the profile page, and tap the three dots. Scroll down to the Your Profile Link section and tap Copy Link. The link has been copied to your clipboard. Tap OK to exit the screen.
Use the Like Button Configurator to get the Like button code to insert into your webpage.
- Set the URL of your webpage where you are placing the Like button.
- Customized your Like button.
- See a preview of your button.
- Click the Get Code, and copy and paste the code into your webpage.
How can I get the HTML code of my Facebook page?
Go to “Tools,” select “Web Developer” and click “Page Source” in Mozilla Firefox to see your Facebook HTML. In Google Chrome and Internet Explorer, right-click somewhere on the Web page and select “View Source.” This will display your Facebook HTML code.