In the top menu, tap your profile icon. Tap Settings and privacy, then tap Content preferences. Under Explore, tap Trends. Drag the slider next to Trends for you to turn on and receive personalized trends.
How do I follow a topic on twitter 2020?
How to follow a Topic
- Go to More and tap on More.
- A popup with options will appear.
- Click on Topics.
- If you are following any Topics, they will appear here. …
- If you are not interested, you can select the button and those Topics will appear in the Not Interested category of Topics.
How do I follow a hashtag on twitter 2021?
How to follow a hashtag on Twitter manually?
- Go to Twitter Search.
- Type in your hashtag including the hashtag sign in the search box in the top right corner, next to your profile options.
- Hit Search and Twitter will return with most recent tweets and popular accounts using your hashtag.
How do I find and follow a topic on twitter?
To follow a topic, simply search for the subject you’re interested in. You’ll see a description of the topic listed atop the search and can then just press the ‘Follow’ button. Thereafter, you’ll see a badge on tweets in your timeline sourced from the topic you’re following.
How do you follow a on twitter?
How to follow someone on Twitter
- Use the dropdown menu (or hover on desktop) in a Tweet.
- Select the Follow button next to the account name (in search results or a list).
- Visit the account profile and tap the Follow button.
Can you follow a hashtag on Twitter 2020?
You can follow a hashtag within the Twitter app but only by using the Tweetdeck or bookmark option. Unfortunately, the app version of Twitter doesn’t give you the option to save a search.
What is the best Twitter app?
The Best Twitter Apps for Every Platform
- Fenice for Windows.
- The Iconfactory.
- Klinker Apps.
- Fenice for Windows.
How can I see who follows a hashtag?
Posts with that hashtag will now appear in your feed along with all of the other accounts you follow. You can see all the hashtags you follow by going to your Instagram profile, clicking following and looking under the Hashtags tab. Regular accounts will appear next to it under the People tab.
What are the best Twitter accounts to follow?
So without further ado, here are the 15 best people to follow on Twitter.
- Kinda Funny Vids (@KindaFunnyVids) …
- Guy Kawasaki (@GuyKawasaki) …
- Gordon Ramsay (@GordonRamsay) …
- The Washington Post (@WashingtonPost) …
- Chrissy Teigen (@chrissyteigen) …
- Kale Salad (@kalesalad) …
- The New York Times (@nytimes) …
- Mental Floss (@mental_floss)
Why is Twitter over capacity?
According to Quora, “Twitter over capacity error” means that there are too many requests being made at the time and the Twitter servers are overloaded beyond what they can handle. This overload means that some users have to wait.
Does Twitter have history?
Your Twitter data provides you with a snapshot of your Twitter information, including the following: … Account history: If you are logged in, you will also be able to see your login history, as well as the places you’ve been while using Twitter.
Can you follow someone Twitter without them knowing?
You can make a private Twitter list: … It’s the closest you can get to following them inside Twitter. Most importantly they are not notified they are added to this list.
Can someone tell if you stalk them on Twitter?
Simply put, no. There is no way for a Twitter user to know exactly who views their Twitter or specific tweets; there’s no Twitter search for that kind of thing. The only way to know for sure if someone has seen your Twitter page or posts is through direct engagement — a reply, a favorite, or a retweet.
How can I see a private Twitter without following 2020?
There’s no way to access a Twitter user’s protected tweets without their permission, so if you want to view protected tweets you’ll need to follow the user and wait for them to approve your follow request.