How do I find my drafts on Facebook?
How to find your drafts in the Facebook app on Android
- Tap the three stacked lines in the top-right corner and then tap “Pages.” …
- Select the desired page. …
- Toggle over to the three stacked lines on the right side of the screen and then select “Drafts.”
How do I edit a draft post on Facebook?
Tap on the three-dot menu next to the draft that you want to discard or edit, and select the appropriate option. Now you will be able to continue where you had left off.
How do I find my saved posts on Facebook?
How to find your saved videos on Facebook using a mobile device
- Open the Facebook app on your Android or iPhone.
- Tap the three bars in the lower-right corner of your screen to get to the Facebook menu. …
- In the menu, tap “Saved,” which has a pink and purple ribbon icon next to it.
How do I publish a draft event on Facebook?
Click Drafts in the left column. Click the draft you want to edit or publish. Click Edit to edit the draft. To publish the draft, click and select Publish, then click Publish.
Where do I find my drafts?
You can learn how to get to your drafts on your Droid smartphone by following a few steps.
- Open the Gmail application on your Droid.
- Press the menu button, then tap “Go to labels.”
- Scroll down, then tap the “Drafts” label. Your Gmail drafts are displayed on this screen.
- Tap on a draft to continue typing your email.
Why can’t I find my saved draft on Facebook?
It’s in the left panel toward the bottom. Click Drafts. It’s in the left panel under the “Posts” header. You will find all of your saved drafts here.
How do I see unpublished posts on Facebook?
To see your unpublished posts, you can use a search bar in the Page Posts tool to navigate through your Ads Posts. This is particularly useful if you have a large volume of posts associated with ads. You can search by the text copy within the ad post using this search bar. You can also search by the Post ID number.
Where are drafts on Facebook Iphone App?
Open your Facebook Page. Then tap Activity at the top of your Facebook Page, you will see a screen like this. Tap Draft Posts to access, view and manage your saved draft, unpublished posts in your Facebook page. You can delete a draft post or publish it immediately from there.
Where are Facebook publishing tools?
You can find the Publishing tools on the sidebar of your Facebook page. You will get to see a detailed dashboard listing your post and story metrics. You can schedule and create posts too.
Where can I find my saved items?
Find or remove your saved items
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to Google.com/collections. If you haven’t already, sign in to your Google Account.
- To find items, select a collection.
- To delete an item, tap More Remove .
How do I find my saved videos on Facebook Mobile?
Open your Facebook app on your Android or iPhone. Click on the burger icon on the right corner of your screen to get the Facebook menu. On the menu option, tap the “Saved” button which has a pink and purple ribbon icon next to it. To find a specific video, click on “See All” under the most recent saved videos.