How do I unblock YouTube on Chrome?
Method 1: Unblock a website from the Restricted sites list
- Launch Google Chrome, click the three dots button in the upper right corner, then click Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Advanced.
- Under System, click Open proxy settings.
- In the Security tab, select Restricted sites then click Sites.
Why is my YouTube blocked on Chrome?
Google’s (GOOG) Chrome browser blocked users from multiple websites — including its own YouTube video site — Saturday due to suspected malware, mirroring a situation earlier in the week when ads served across the Web barred Chrome users.
How do I allow YouTube on my child’s Chromebook?
With the YouTube app
- On your device, open the YouTube app .
- In the top right, select your profile picture or initial.
- Select Parent settings.
- Choose your child.
- Under “YouTube Settings,” tap Edit.
- Choose the content setting you want to change.
- To confirm, tap Select.
How do I allow a website on Chrome?
Google Chrome :
- Click the 3 horizontal lines icon on the far right of the Address bar.
- Click on Settings, scroll to the bottom and click the Show Advanced Settings link.
- Click on Change proxy settings.
- Click the Security tab > Trusted Sites icon, then click Sites.
- Enter the URL of your Trusted Site, then click Add.
How do I unblock YouTube?
To unblock a user, click the box to the left of that user’s name in the Blocked Users list, click the drop-down arrow and then click “Unblock.”
Why is my YouTube not working?
Open the settings menu on your device, tap on “Apps,” and select YouTube. The next step is to choose “Storage,” which will bring up two options: Clear data and Clear cache. Clear the cache first and check if YouTube now works as it should. If it doesn’t, go back and clear data to see if that solves the problem.
How do I unblock Chrome?
For all websites:
- On your phone or tablet open the Chrome app.
- Go to the browser menu.
- Select “Settings”, then “Site settings”
- Choose “Notifications”
- You can change the setting for each website in the “Blocked” drop-list.
- When you are finished making changes, unblocked websites will appear in the “Allow” list.
How do I unblock YouTube on my computer?
Go to Internet Options in Control Panel and on the Security tab, click on Restricted Websites in the Internet Security Zone, and then on the button labeled “Sites” (See image below). Check if the URL of the website you wish to access is listed there. If yes, select the URL and click Remove.
Why can’t i watch YouTube on my Chromebook?
Why is YouTube Kids not working?
If YouTube Kids won’t play any videos, check your connection and log out of your account. Then check the parental safety settings and clear the cache. If you’re using the mobile app, check for updates.
How do I allow my child to watch YouTube?
To start, take your smartphone or tablet (in which you have the control account configured), start the application Family Link for parents for Android or iOS and touch the name of profile of the minor. Then touch the button Manage settings> Google Play > Applications and games.