YouTube may suspend accounts, temporarily or permanently, from their social networking service. Suspensions of high-profile individuals from YouTube are unusual and when they occur, often attract attention in the media.
What happens if YouTube suspends your account?
If your channel or account is terminated, you may be unable to use, own, or create any other YouTube channels/accounts. When a channel is terminated, the channel owner gets an email explaining the reason for the termination.
How do you get banned from a YouTube channel?
From the Watch Page
- Tap More at the top of the video.
- Tap Block.
- In the dialog box that appears, select Block this video, or select Block this channel to block the channel associated with the video.
- Tap Block again.
- Enter the numbers you see written on the screen, or enter your custom passcode.
How long does YouTube suspend your account?
Unless YouTube notifies you that the channel will come go back online within a specific period (e.g,. after three months), the suspension is permanent (so it is a ‘termination’ really).
Is YouTube account suspension permanent?
YouTube may suspend accounts, temporarily or permanently, from their social networking service.
How do I recover my YouTube account?
What to Do If You Forget Your YouTube Username or Password
- Go to YouTube.com and click the Sign In link at the top-right corner of the page. …
- Click either the Forgot Username link or the Forgot Password link.
- Enter your username.
- Enter the verification code from the multicolored text. …
- Click the Reset My Password!
Why can’t I block a YouTube channel?
Navigate to “Settings.” Scroll to the right until you find the “Restricted Mode” option. Press the option to enable the Restricted Mode. Channels that feature inappropriate content will now be removed from your feed.
When you block someone on YouTube Can they still see your videos?
Blocked YouTube channels can still watch your videos, but all their previous comments will be hidden. YouTube channels you block won’t be told that they’ve been blocked. Visit Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
How do I block a YouTube channel on Chrome?
1. Open Chrome and go to youtube.com. 2. When you find a video or channel that you want to block, right-click on the thumbnail and select “Block videos from this channel.”
Can you get a suspended YouTube account back?
Suspended or disabled YouTube accounts usually cannot be recovered, unless Google have given you an opportunity to do so. Community Guidelines terminations (also read this) explains why accounts are terminated or suspended.
What happens if you get 3 copyright strikes on YouTube?
If you get 3 copyright strikes: Your account, along with any associated channels, is subject to termination. All the videos uploaded to your account will be removed. You can’t create new channels.