You can allow people to share your post on Facebook without changing the privacy settings on your actual account. You can do this by changing the privacy settings on the post itself.
First, navigate to the post you want to make shareable. Click the three dots symbol in the upper right corner of that post. You’ll then see options to pin it, edit it, archive it, and so on. Select the option in the middle that says “Edit Privacy.”
In case, if you don’t see the option to send a message to a Facebook Page, then it means that the Page has turned off this feature. So, to contact a Page with messages turned off, you may be able to post on the Page.
You will have to change the privacy of your posts to make them shareable. Posts set to public can be shared by everyone.
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). … Change the third pull-down menu to the right so you are Posting As yourself.
How do you send and receive private messages on Facebook?
Click the message icon immediately on your friend’s profile. This will open a personal chatbox. Here it comes, click on the highlighted box at the bottom to send a private message to your friend. Type what you want to say and hit the send icon.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
Depending on the post’s privacy settings, you may see the following options:
- Share Now. The post will be shared to your News Feed and timeline with your current privacy settings.
- Send as Message. Type the name of the friend you want to send a private message to, then tap Send.
- Share in a Group. …
- Share to a Page.
How to Make a Facebook Post on a Page Shareable
- From your Facebook home page, click on Pages on the top of the left menu.
- From the list choose the Page that has the post you wish to share.
- Scroll down the Page wall until you find the particular post. Click on Share on the lower right of the post to share it to others.