Facebook is a social networking utility that you can use to stay in touch with family, friends and acquaintances. If you want to close your Facebook account and open a new one, Facebook doesn’t have a way for you to transfer your friends from one account to another.
How do I transfer friends from one Facebook account to another?
There is no way of transferring your friends list to one Facebook profile to another. You can only share your new profile and let people add you, or add them yourself.
Is it possible to merge two Facebook accounts?
Since it goes against our Community Standards to maintain more than one personal account, we don’t have a way to merge multiple accounts. However, you can manually switch to one account and keep the information that’s important to you. … Download the information you’ve added to the account that you don’t want to keep.
How do I create a new Facebook account and move everything to a new account?
How to Create a New Facebook Account & Move Everything to the New Account
- Click “Account,” then click “Account Settings” and then click “Learn More” next to download your information.
- Click “Download” twice and then click “Okay.” You’ll receive an email when the download process is complete.
How can I merge my old Facebook account with a new one?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit Settings.
- Tap General then tap Merge Pages.
- Enter your Facebook password, then tap Continue.
- Tap Choose a Page to select 2 Pages you want to merge and tap Continue.
- Tap Request Merge.
What happens if I have two Facebook accounts?
Don’t have multiple Facebook accounts. … The main reason is that Facebook doesn’t allow users to have more than one personal account — it’s against their Terms of Service. So if they find out you have two personal accounts, they’ll shut them down.
Can my husband and I merge Facebook accounts?
We don’t allow joint accounts. Additionally, you can only create an account for one Facebook account per email. Since each account belongs to one person, we require everyone to use their authentic name on their account.
Can two Facebook accounts have the same phone number?
1 Answer. Yes, you can use the same phone number or address in your contact information. However, you can’t verify multiple accounts with the same number.
How do I merge my Facebook page with different names 2020?
How to merge facebook pages with different names
- Choose the page with the largest number of likes. The merging process will be performed on this page. …
- Click the “Edit Page” button. Than select “Edit Settings”.
- Click the link “Merge duplicate Pages”. …
- Confirm the pages that you want to merge.
Can I transfer Facebook photos to new account?
Here’s how to use the new data transfer tool on Facebook:
- While logged into your Facebook account, click on the down arrow at the end of the upper menu bar and select “Settings.”
- Select the tab that reads “Your Facebook Information.”
- Click on “Transfer a copy of your Photos or Videos.”
What happens if I create a new Facebook account?
Remember, when you create a new account, Facebook will do its best to reactivate your old account, based on whatever data was in the old account. Note that when you delete your old account, you will lose all your friends, photos, messages, comments, favourites, games and other data.
How do I get my old Facebook pictures back?
How to recover your photos
- Go to Facebook.com on a computer and click the little arrow at the top-right of the screen:
- Click on “Settings & Privacy,” then “Settings”
- In the top left corner click “Your Facebook Information” and you’ll see an option labeled “Download your information” — click that.
Can I create a second Facebook account with the same email?
How to Make Two Facebook Accounts With One Email Address
- Go to the Facebook website (see Resources section).
- Look for the Sign Up section on the center, right side of the Facebook home page.
- Fill out all of the required fields and fill in the “Your Email” section with your secondary email address.
How do I switch between Facebook accounts?
While logged into Facebook, click on the Account button next to Notifications. Select Switch Accounts, then select Log Into Another Account. Enter your username and password and click Log in. If you previously checked Remember password, you won’t receive a prompt to enter your password when switching accounts.
How do I transfer Facebook to my new phone?
If you own a smartphone device you can have direct access to your Facebook account through the mobile application. Navigate to your device’s app store, and search for Facebook in the search box provided. Once you find it in the results, tap it, then tap Install. Launch the app.