Access Instagram using incognito mode since it does not store cache. You may also want to use a new device or try accessing your Instagram account using a different IP address. If you’re trying to make a new account on the social platform, try entering a new mobile number and see if it receives the security code SMS.
Why am I not getting the 6 digit code from Instagram?
Check your spam emails. Wait for a few hours and try again. Change your IP address. Try another verification mode.
How do I enable SMS on Instagram?
On Instagram app:
- Open Settings page.
- Tap on ‘Privacy’ option.
- Tap on ‘Messages’ option. From here you can device the folder in which you will receive message requests to, if only you want to receive them.
- You will be given three options:
Why am I not getting my SMS code?
The verification message may have been blocked by your phone. Check your SMS blocklist settings. Go to Messaging > Blocked, touch the three-dot menu, and see if the message is in the blocked message list.
Why am I not receiving emails from Instagram?
Make sure that the email address that you provided on your Instagram account is correct. If you had provided an incorrect email address, then you won’t receive emails from Instagram on your Yahoo Mail inbox.
How can I verify my Instagram account without a phone number?
How to Create Instagram Account without Phone Number
- Open the Instagram app.
- Tap on Don’t have an account? …
- Select Sign up with Email Address or Phone Number.
- Click on Email instead of a phone number.
- Next, enter your name and password.
- You can sync your contacts to find your friends or avoid it.
How can I get my Instagram without verification code?
If you can’t access your Instagram account or the email or phone number you signed up with:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and enter your last known email address or phone number.
- Tap Forgot password?.
- Tap Need more help?.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a support request.
Can’t receive your message Instagram they don’t allow?
Scroll down and locate the “Other People” section. Tap “Others on Instagram.” Then under “Others on Instagram,” tap the “Don’t Receive Requests” option, according to instructions via Pocket Now. Exit “Settings” by tapping back several times. After that, you should have disabled message requests on Instagram.
Is your Instagram code SMS?
If you choose to use text message (SMS), you’ll be sent a text message (SMS) with a special 6-digit security code each time someone tries logging into your Instagram account from a device we don’t recognize.
Can you send a direct message to a private account on Instagram?
How to send a direct message to a private account: Search for a private account > In their profile, navigate to the triple dots at the top-right corner of the screen > at the bottom of the menu, select ‘send message’. Simply tap on the ‘triple dots’ icon on a private profile to send a direct message to them.
How can I get SMS verification code?
Request SMS Verification in an Android App
- Obtain the user’s phone number.
- Start the SMS retriever.
- Send the phone number to your server.
- Receive verification messages.
- Send the one-time code from the verification message to your server.
Why am I not getting an Apple ID verification code?
Go to Settings > iCloud. Tap your Apple ID username. If your device is offline, tap Get Verification Code. If your device is online, tap Password & Security > Get Verification Code.