To remove an Instagram accounts you’ve added, you need to go to your profile. Tap the three lines in the corner and then click settings. Scroll right to the bottom and select ‘log out’. It will give you the option to select the account you want to log out of.
How do you separate Instagram accounts?
Creating and managing multiple accounts on Instagram
- Open your Instagram app.
- Press the icon of your profile photo at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Press your account name.
- Select Add Account.
- Select Create New Account.
- Create a username and password and fill out your profile details.
- Press Next.
Add or remove Instagram account
- Open your Facebook Page.
- Select Settings from the left menu.
- Select Instagram.
- To add an Instagram account to your Page, select Connect Account. …
- To remove an Instagram account, select Disconnect and confirm that you would like to remove the Instagram account.
Can I merge two Instagram accounts?
Instagram and Twitter, unfortunately, do not allow you to merge any data, followers, or accounts. In order to make the move from multiple accounts to one main user account effectively, we suggest following these steps: Set all the accounts you want to deactivate to “Private” and no longer accept follow requests.
To unlink two Instagram accounts, you’ll need to remove one in the “Login Info” menu. If you want to unlink your Instagram account from Facebook, you’ll instead use the “Accounts Center” menu. You’ll need to be using the Instagram mobile app to unlink your accounts.
Can you switch from professional account on Instagram?
If you’ve converted your personal Instagram profile to a business account, you can switch it back at any time. Go to your profile and tap in the upper right corner. Tap Settings.
Do you have to pay for a professional account on Instagram?
It’s free to have an Instagram business account, and there are no specific requirements in terms of followers or content.
Can I transfer my Instagram followers to a new account?
A Simple Answer
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but as of June 2018, there is no way to transfer your followers from one Instagram account to another. There is no follower export or import feature, and there is no account transfer feature.
Should I combine my personal and business Instagram?
If you mix business and personal, that balance makes your online presence feel more authentic and grounded. Obviously, managing a single account is easier! You’ll spend less time prepping posts, and less energy deciding which content should go to which feed.
How do I transfer Instagram to a new account?
Here’s how to do it:
- Open Instagram and find a photo or video to repost. Open your Instagram app and find the post you want to repost. …
- Paste the post’s share URL into DownloadGram. …
- Download the post. …
- Open Instagram and find the photo or video in your camera roll. …
- Add a caption and share your repost.