What happens if you don’t confirm your email on Facebook?
Note: Please confirm your email or mobile number as soon as possible. You may not be able to use your account until you confirm your email or mobile number. If you do not confirm your account, it may be deleted after one year of inactivity.
How do I confirm my email address on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- In the Account Settings section, tap Personal Information, then tap Contact Info.
- Tap Add Email Address and enter your email. …
- Tap Add Email.
- When you add an email address to your account, we’ll send a confirmation email to your new email address.
How can I get my Facebook confirmation code?
How do I get my security code for logging into Facebook?
- You can use a six digit text message (SMS) code sent to your mobile phone.
- With a security code from your Code Generator.
- By tapping your security key on a compatible device.
- With a security code from a third party app you’ve associated with your Facebook account.
What do you do if you don’t receive a confirmation email?
If you’re not getting the email, try the following:
- Check your spam or junk folder and any tabs in your inbox.
- Try adding these email addresses to your email contact list and then send yourself a confirmation email again: email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org. email@example.com.
How long does it take for Facebook to confirm your account?
Although Facebook doesn’t specify the typical timeframe, you could get a response as soon as 48 hours or wait up to 45 days. It may take longer to verify accounts representing businesses as the Facebook team will have to manually review your documents to confirm their authenticity.
How can I get back into my Facebook account if I’m being asked to confirm my identity?
If you don’t have access to your email or password, you may be able to get back into your Facebook account by answering a security question, using an alternate email address listed on your account or getting help from friends.
How do you confirm that this is your account Facebook?
Before we can review your account, please fill out the form below to help us verify your identity.
- Please attach a copy of your ID(s). …
- Your ID(s) …
- We may encrypt and store your ID for up to one year to improve our automated systems for detecting fake IDs. …
- Login email address or mobile phone number.
How do I find out my email code?
You’ll see an “Actions” menu under the “Message” tab. Click on that menu and select the “Other Actions,” then click on “View Source” to see the HTML code.
Why do I have to confirm my account on Facebook?
If Facebook suspects your account may be fraudulent, they may lock it and say that to restore the account, you need to send them identification to verify that you are who you say you are. … If you do upload any of those forms of ID, Facebook says it’s encrypted and stored securely.
What do you do if you can’t log into Facebook?
I can’t log in to Facebook.
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
- Search for the account you want to recover. …
- Follow the on-screen steps to reset the password for your account.
How can I unlock my FB account?
Locked out of your Facebook account?
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.
How can I open my Facebook account without authentication code?
Here’s what you can do to an event where you lose access to the Code Generator.
- Let Facebook Text You a Confirmation Code. Do you still have access to the mobile phone number you defined under two-factor authentication? …
- Use a Saved Recovery Codes. …
- Approve the Login From an Authorized Device. …
- Confirm Your Identity.