How do I report a problem to Facebook?
Report a Problem
- Log into Facebook on a computer.
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Help & Support, then select Report a Problem and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I report a problem to Facebook on my phone?
If you don’t want to use shake to report a problem, you can also report a broken feature in Help and Support:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Help & Support.
- Tap Report a Problem, then tap Continue to Report a Problem.
Can I call Facebook to report a problem?
Unfortunately, there is no way to directly contact Facebook – you can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of Facebook. You can, however, use Facebook’s Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account. Review the options toolbar.
How do I get in touch with Facebook about a problem?
On the desktop site, look up at the top right corner of the screen. There, you’ll see a downward-facing arrow — click it and select “Help & support” from the dropdown menu. From there, you can select “Help Centre,” “Support Inbox,” or “Report a problem.”
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.
What is Facebook’s telephone number?
Many people would go online and search for “Facebook customer service.” We tried that, and got this number: 844-735-4595.
How can I unlock my FB account?
Locked out of your Facebook account?
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.
How do I email Facebook about a problem?
How to Email Facebook About a Problem
- Log in to your Facebook account. …
- Click “Help Center.” Type a question pertaining to your problem in the “Enter a Keyword or Question” field.
- Browse the results to find an answer to your problem. …
- Click the question that best suits your problem.
How do I contact Facebook with a locked account?
To fix “Your Account is Temporarily Locked” on Facebook, you need to either submit the “Report a login issue” form. Alternatively, you can submit the “Security checks preventing login” and the “Confirm your identity with Facebook” form. These forms allow you to contact Facebook directly to restore your account.
How do I contact the police on Facebook?
If you call the Facebook Headquarters (650-543-4800) and reach the switchboard, the 1st option is “For customer support, press 1” and the second option is “For Facebook law enforcement, press 2”. Law enforcement comes ahead of business development, marketing, press, and employment verification in the list of options.
How can I recover my Facebook account with my phone number?
If you’re still having trouble, you can try to recover your account: Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
How do I send a message to Facebook administration?
Group members are able to message you directly from within your group.
- Select the “Members” tab on the left side of the group.
- Select the “Admins” tab.
- From here, members can view and directly message the admins listed by hovering over their names and clicking “Message.”
How do I report someone permanently on Facebook?
How to report someone on Facebook
- Go to the profile you want to report.
- Click the three dots icon on the bottom right of cover photo.
- Select ‘Give feedback or report this profile’
- Follow the on-screen instructions and then click ‘Send’