Log On. Login to Facebook, and navigate to your Facebook page. Click “See All” on the Insights panel at the top of the page. Click “Likes” and then click “See Likes.”
Can I see who has unliked my Facebook page?
To protect the privacy of the people who like your Page, you’re not able to see who has unliked your Page.
What happens when you Unlike a Facebook page?
To unlike the page, click the “Liked” button. You will no longer appear like or follow the page. However, you can also opt to simply unfollow the page, which means you’ll still “like” it, but you won’t receive its updates or posts in your newsfeed.
Where your page likes happened other?
Visit your Likes tab and scroll down to your Where Your Page Likes Happened graph. This graph shows you where people liked your page. You can pick and day or select a date range to see the exact likes by location. Visit your Posts tab and scroll down to your All Posts Published list.
What is unlike on Facebook?
You can only unlike posts, photos, comments and Pages that you previously liked. To unlike a post or photo: 1. Go to the post or photo. 2.
How do you know how many likes you have on Facebook?
To see how many people liked and unliked your Page during a specific date range:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Insights in the left menu.
- Click Likes on the left.
- Select Start and End dates for the date range you want to see.
- Scroll down to Net Likes.
Where are Facebook Insights?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Tap Pages, then go to your Page. Tap Insights at the top of your Page. To see more insights or to export insights, log into Facebook from a computer.
How do you Unlike a page that has been deleted Facebook?
You either click on the vertical ellipsis (three vertical dots) and select “Unlike” or click on the page link to open it up and click on “Unlike.” Unfortunately, dead pages don’t offer an option to unlike them using the ellipsis or the actual page.
How do I unlike a deactivated Facebook page?
How to unlike a page using the Facebook app
- Go to the page by tapping on the page name in your News Feed, or tapping the Search icon and typing its name into the search bar.
- To the right of the page name, tap Liked.
- Tap Unlike in the pop up box.
- It will change from blue Liked back to a grey Like.
Does someone get notified if you Unlike a photo?
If you accidentally liked then unliked a photo, the person will receive a split-second notification, then it will be removed right after you unliked it. … If the person is using the app while you accidentally like then unlike their photo, they will be notified for a moment.
How do I see page Unlikes?
Here’s how to find where your Facebook page likes and unlikes are coming from:
- Navigate to the “Likes” tab in Facebook insights. …
- Scroll down to the “Net Likes” table. …
- Hover over any spikes in likes or unlikes. …
- Click on the relevant day to bring up the like / unlike sources. …
- Navigate to the unlikes sources tab.