How can I see my all following list on Twitter?
Go to your profile page. Click or tap the Lists tab. You will see Lists you’ve created and other people’s Lists you follow under the Follow tab.
How do I download a list of tweets?
Go to your Account settings by clicking on the more icon in the navigation bar, and selecting Your account from the menu. Click on Download an archive of your data. Enter your password under Download an archive of your data, then click Confirm.
How do you copy following on Twitter?
You cannot copy your “following” list from one Twitter account to another by only using Twitter application. But you can do this with the help of some Twitter account managing tools. There are many tools available out there to move all your following” list from one to another Twitter account.
How can I see a private Twitter without following 2020?
There’s no way to access a Twitter user’s protected tweets without their permission, so if you want to view protected tweets you’ll need to follow the user and wait for them to approve your follow request.
Why can’t I see who I follow on Twitter?
If you received a notification from Twitter alerting you to a new follower, but don’t see that person later in your followers list, it’s likely that account was hidden for spam activity, unfollowed you, or deactivated their account.
Can I see my deleted tweets?
Twitter does come with an Archive feature that allows you to view and recover deleted data like tweets, photos, and videos in the form of archives where you can request a download of your deleted tweets and recover it quickly.
How do I get data from Twitter?
If you are logged into Twitter on the web:
- Click More in the main navigation menu to the left of your timeline.
- Select Settings and privacy.
- Choose Privacy and safety.
- Select Personalization and data.
- Click See your Twitter data.
- Confirm your password, then select Request archive.
How do you retrieve old tweets?
Login to your Twitter account, and go to Twitter’s advanced search page.
- Under the “People” subheading, enter your username (with no “@”) into the “From these accounts” field:
- Under “Dates,” select start and end dates for your search:
- Click “Search,” and Twitter should return a list of top tweets from that period:
Can I export a list of my twitter followers?
If you have a smaller list of followers — under 100 — then exporting them manually is possible. To export followers without using a third party tool, you can scroll through your follower list on Twitter until you’ve loaded all of them. Then, you can copy and paste their handles using a Chrome extension like Scraper.
How do I find my twitter followers by name?
- Sign in.
- Click “Analyze Followers”
- Enter the band’s Twitter handle.
- Click “View All”
- and then sort by the relevant info ie. ” Real name”