Step #1: Once you download your Twitter Archive, You should log in to the Circleboom dashboard. If you haven’t authorized your Twitter account yet, it will take only a few seconds. Step #2: On the Circleboom dashboard, on the left menu, click on “My Tweets” and then “Delete Twitter Archive”.
How do you mass delete videos on Twitter?
We do not provide a way to bulk-delete Tweets.
You can only delete Tweets manually, one by one.
How do you delete old pictures on Twitter?
There is no way to remove your profile picture from Twitter. That is, you can’t delete the image and go back to the default avatar. Previously, you could click or tap on the picture, select Remove, and the image would disappear. However, Twitter decided to ditch this option.
How do I delete all my activity on Twitter?
How to delete all tweets on your Twitter account
- Go to the Tweet Delete website in a browser on your Mac or PC.
- Log in to your Twitter account to connect it.
- Set the parameters of the application accordingly.
- Check the box confirming you’ve read the terms and conditions, then click “Delete my tweets!”
How do I delete all data from Twitter?
Click the “More” button in the left-hand sidebar on your Twitter homepage and select “Settings and privacy.” Choose the option that says “Download an archive of your data” under the “Your Account” section. Confirm your password if required, and then click the “Request archive” button under “Twitter data.”
How can I mass delete tweets for free?
Log in to your Twitter account and wait for your tweets to load. After that, you can look at the tweets and even individually delete them if you want. If you want to delete tweets in bulk, head to the Settings tab. Configure a schedule for automatic deletion of tweets, likes, and retweets.
How do you delete history on Twitter app?
You can do it on your computer or mobile device (iOS/Android) with the following methods.
Deleting Saved Searches in Twitter on a Mobile Device
- Tap the Twitter app to launch it.
- Next, tap the Search box and select the query you want to delete.
- Tap the “x” icon next to the saved search and that’s it.
How do you mass delete messages on Twitter?
How do you mass delete DMS on twitter?
- To delete a Direct Message, tap and hold the message and select Delete message from the menu that pops up.
- To delete an entire conversation from your inbox, tap and hold the conversation and select Delete conversation.
How do I delete old Retweets?
You can undo a Retweet you’ve made by clicking on the highlighted Retweet icon in the Tweet. This will remove the Retweet from your timeline, but will not delete the original Tweet.