Hide your wall post from a specific person by hovering your mouse over the post and clicking on the downward arrow that appears in the top right corner of the post. Choose “Custom” from the menu.
How do you hide posts from someone without unfriending them on Facebook?
To hide all of a Facebook friend’s posts, simply just go to their profile page and then hover over the button that says Following, which will be located inside of the Cover Photo. From here, click on Unfollow Kim (or whatever their name is). From now on, any of their posts will not appear in your Facebook News Feed.
What happens when you hide a post from someone on Facebook?
When you hide a photo or post you’re tagged in on your timeline, people won’t be able to see it when they visit your timeline. But the photo or post will still be visible to the audience it’s shared with in other places on Facebook, such as in News Feed or Search. … Learn more about how to report something to Facebook.
Why can’t I hide a post from someone on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I hide all posts from certain people on Facebook?
Go to Settings and Privacy, select Privacy in the left-hand pane, and click on Limit Past Posts. This option automatically hides all your public posts from the Public and sets them to Friends only. In this manner, people who are not your friends won’t be able to see your timeline posts.
Can a blocked person still see my posts on a mutual friend’s wall?
Neither you nor the person you blocked can tag each other to posts. … If a mutual friend posts on your wall, the person you blocked will know that the mutual friend posted something. However, they won’t see the content on the post or know that it was posted on your wall.
Will someone know if I hide their post from my timeline?
If you hide a post from your Timeline, your friend will not be notified that you hid the post.
When you hide someone on Facebook can they still see your posts?
You can hide someone’s posts or unfollow that person, which means you remain “friends” but no longer see their posts on your News Feed.
Can you tell if someone hides you on Facebook?
Scroll through the wall posts in the middle of the screen. If all the posts are from the other person and yours are missing, he or she has been hiding your posts.
How do I hide my Facebook page from someone?
How to Make Your Facebook Profile Invisible to Certain Friends
- Log in to your Facebook account. …
- Click “Custom Settings” from the “Custom” tab.
- Decide what to prevent the person from seeing. …
- Make your entire profile invisible by entering the person’s name manually under each section; there is no fast way to do this.
How can I control who sees my Facebook posts?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down to the post you want to edit.
- Tap on the post, then tap Edit Privacy.
- Select who can see the post from the options that appear (example: Public, Friends, Only Me). Learn more about the different audiences you can choose.
How do I hide Facebook posts from public?
Hide Facebook Posts
From your Timeline, click the ellipsis next to the post you want to hide, select Edit Audience (Edit Privacy on mobile), then select who should have permission to view the post. Choose Only me to hide it from everyone else.