You can’t “block” someone from a Business Page. That’s usually reserved for personal accounts. However, you can “ban” users, and that permanently blocks them from accessing a business page.
Does Blocking someone on Facebook block them from your business page?
No matter what method you use, the person will be permanently blocked from accessing your business page.
How do I block someone from commenting on my Facebook page?
- Tap. or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap. Settings.
- Tap Privacy, then tap Comments.
- Next to Block Comments From, tap People.
- Enter the name of the person you want to block, then tap Block next to their name.
Can a blocked person see my business page on Facebook?
if you block someone from your personal profile, yes they can still see your Business Page on FB, business Pages are Public and as Admin you can manage it anonymously. I’ve banned someone from my Facebook Business Page but they still keep on reacting on various posts.
How do I block a person from my business page which I’ve already blocked off my personal Facebook page?
More videos on YouTube
- Navigate to your Facebook Business Page and click settings in the top menu.
- Click Banned Users in the left side menu.
- Click the Banned Users dropdown box and choose “People Who Like This” or “Pages Who Like This”
- Scroll and find the person or Page who you want to block.
Why am I blocked from commenting on Facebook?
According to Facebook’s support page, they may temporarily block people when: Something the person posted or shared seems suspicious or abusive to Facebook’s security systems. The person’s messages or friend requests were marked unwelcome. The person did something that doesn’t follow Facebook’s Community Standards.
What is the difference between blocking and banning on Facebook?
4 Answers. “Blocking” someone is usually used in the context of preventing another user from contacting you. Think instant messengers or Facebook. “Banning” someone is usually used to indicate a user has been barred by admins from accessing the service.
How do I block a business page on Facebook 2020?
Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android.
- Tap the search icon, located in the top-left of the screen. Tap the search icon. …
- Tap the three dots located below the page’s profile photo and labeled “More.” Tap the three dots. …
- Select “Block.” Select “Block.” …
- Confirm your decision by tapping “Block” again.
Will someone know if I ban them from my Facebook page?
The user will NOT get a notification that you have banned them. But, trust us, they will be able to see that their functions have been limited on your page. Think of this as the Facebook time out. Banning someone will, more often than not, make the situation more dramatic.
What words get you banned on Facebook?
5 Reasons You Can Get Banned On Facebook
- Posting Objectionable Content. Image: Unsplash. …
- Being Too Active. Image: Unsplash. …
- Having A Fake Name. Facebook can ban you for fake names. …
- Interacting With Suspicious Accounts. Image: Unsplash. …
- Posting False Information. Image: Unsplash.
How do I ban someone from my business page on Facebook 2021?
Step 1: Open your Facebook page. Step 2: Click Inbox at the top of your Page. Step 3: Now, click the message on the left from the person you want to ban. Step 4: Click three dots in the top right and select Ban From Page.