When YouTube videos won’t play on your mobile device, there is usually a problem with corrupted data on your device or a connectivity problem with your internet connection. … Use a cache clearing app if you have an iOS device, or just delete and reinstall the YouTube app.
Why videos are not playing in my mobile?
There can be many reasons for your videos not playing on Android phone such as: Your video is corrupt. … Your mobile SD card is corrupt. You downloaded an untrusted software/app.
How do you fix YouTube not playing on Android?
- Restart the YouTube app.
- Restart your device.
- Turn off and on your mobile data connection.
- Clear the YouTube app’s cache.
- Uninstall and reinstall the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of Android.
How do I clear my cache on my phone?
In the Chrome app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap History. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.
How do I fix video not playing?
Step 5: Reset your Internet connection
- Turn off your computer.
- Unplug your modem. If your wireless router is a separate device, unplug it too.
- Wait for about one minute.
- Plug in your modem and wait until all the lights have stopped blinking. …
- Turn on your computer.
- Go back to the site with the video or game.
How do I fix YouTube not playing?
Here’s how to get YouTube working again when it stops playing videos:
- Refresh the YouTube page, and see if the video plays.
- Try adjusting the video quality by clicking on the gear icon at the bottom of the video. …
- Close your browser, and reopen it. …
- Clear your browser cache and cookies, and reload the YouTube page.
Why is my YouTube not working properly?
If restarting your phone does not succeed in fixing YouTube Not Working on Android, you can try to clear the cache. Deleting cache files will delete the temporary data saved on your phone and this can solve the problem. … Now try opening the Youtube app and try playing any video. This should work now.
How do I reset my YouTube?
Clearing search history in the YouTube app
If you are looking to clear your search history on either your Android or iPhone, you simply need to log into the app. Hit the “Library” icon. Select History Settings > Clear Search history. You can also clear your entire watch history here by selecting that option too.
How do I clear my cache on my Iphone?
Delete history, cache, and cookies
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. …
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
How do I clear all app cache?
Here’s how to clear app cache:
- Go to the Settings menu on your device.
- Tap Storage. Tap “Storage” in your Android’s settings. …
- Tap Internal Storage under Device Storage. Tap “Internal storage.” …
- Tap Cached data. Tap “Cached data.” …
- Tap OK when a dialog box appears asking if you’re sure you want to clear all app cache.
Why can’t I clear cache on my phone?
If an app on your Android phone has suddenly stopped working correctly and relaunching the app didn’t help, clearing the app caches may get things working properly again. To start, pop open your phone’s Settings app. … Scroll down to the Cache section, then tap Clear cache. The app info screen.
Why is my video not playing in HTML?
If we put the <video> element into the DOM after the src is loaded then the issue will get fixed. Video not playing in server because the mime type is not added in IIS. Under File Name Extension add mp4,under Mime type add video/mp4 and click Ok. Try to set a relative uri for your video.
How do I fix corrupted videos?
Follow the steps below:
- Right-click on the corrupt . …
- Change the file format to . …
- Launch VLC >> Click on Tools and select Preferences.
- Switch to Input/Codecs section; Inputs/Codecs Settings window will open.
- Under the files section, select Always fix in the Damaged or incomplete AVI file option and click Save..
How do I play an embedded video?
- Create a YouTube channel and upload your video to it.
- Open the video and click Share, then Embed.
- Click Show more and customize the player if necessary.
- Copy the embed code the site provides and paste it onto your web page. The video player on your website will look like in the same way as on YouTube.