Update your browser: Update to the most recent version of your web browser (example: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Internet Explorer). If your computer is running Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP or an earlier version of Windows, the issue you’re experiencing may be fixed by using a different browser.
Why are my Facebook videos not playing?
Having a number of cache files may be a possible reason why you have Facebook video problems on your device. … Head to Settings > Apps & notifications > Facebook > Storage and tap on Clear Cache. It will clear all the cache files for the Facebook app on your device.
Why are Facebook videos not playing in Chrome?
Facebook videos not playing in Chrome, and other browsers, can be due to invalid setting configurations, hardware acceleration, and corrupted cache data. … Some users might need to check their internet connections when Facebook videos won’t play on PC.
Why are videos not playing on my laptop?
Streaming video issues, such as YouTube videos not playing properly, could be caused by web browser settings, filtering software or a poor internet connection. Issues playing video files could mean you need additional software. DVD or Blu-ray playback problems could be caused by faulty hardware.
Why my videos are not playing?
Update the internet browser. Clear cache and history files in Android phone. Clear cache in YouTube app. Update your YouTube, or Facebook app.
How do I clear my Facebook app cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
Can’t see all videos on Facebook?
To view videos you uploaded: Look for the “Your Photos” section. Click the “See All Videos” link in its top right corner. … You can get to your uploaded videos by going to your profile -> Photos (left nav under profile picture) -> See All: Video (small text in the grey “Your Photos” header on the right side).
How do I enable video settings on Facebook?
Turn Facebook® Video Autoplay On / Off
- From the Home screen on your device, open your Facebook app.
- From the Facebook app, navigate to the Autoplay setting: On iOS devices navigate: Menu icon. (lower-right) > Settings > Media and Contacts > Video and Photos > Autoplay then select the preferred Autoplay option.
Can hear but not see videos on Facebook?
-Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; -Restart your computer or phone; -Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; -Log into Facebook and try again.
Why won’t videos play on Facebook on my computer?
If you’re having trouble playing videos on Facebook, here are some things you can try. Restart your browser and computer: Close your internet browser and restart your computer.
How do I make sure Chrome is updated?
To update Google Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click Update Google Chrome. Important: If you can’t find this button, you’re on the latest version.
- Click Relaunch.