If you’re having trouble adding or posting photos, try these troubleshooting tips: Make sure that you have a strong Wi-Fi or network connection. Try uploading the original photo instead of an edited version. … If you’ve been warned for posting abusive content, you may be temporarily blocked from uploading photos.
How can I add a picture to a Facebook post?
To share photos on Facebook:
- At the top of your News Feed, tap Photo.
- Tap Camera to take a photo, or tap Browse to select photos from your phone.
- Tap Post.
- To choose your audience, tap the audience selector below your name.
- Tap Post.
Why can’t I add a photo to a Facebook post iPhone?
Why Can’t I Upload Photos From My iPhone to Facebook?
- Cellular Data Connection. Tap the “Settings” icon on your iPhone and select the “General” option. …
- Wi-Fi Connection. Press the Home button on your iPhone and tap the “Settings” icon. …
- Reinstall Facebook Application. …
- Upload Photo.
Can I replace a photo in a Facebook post?
To do that, go to the post on your Facebook timeline with the picture you want to change. In the top-right corner of the post, tap the downward-pointing arrow icon and choose Edit Post from the menu. … Once you have confirmed that this is the correct image, tap the Save button to update the post with the new picture.
Why can I not edit my Facebook post?
Why did Facebook take away the ability to edit photos and text? The main reason Facebook made this decision was to take a stand against fake news and misleading posts. If you think about it, a Facebook post could have a photo, title, and description completely different from what the webpage was actually about.
Can not post pictures on Facebook?
If you’re having trouble adding or posting photos, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure that you have a strong Wi-Fi or network connection.
- Try uploading the original photo instead of an edited version.
- Check the size of the photo. We recommend uploading photos under 15MB.
- Check your Support Inbox.
How many photos can you upload to Facebook in a single post?
When you actually post on facebook, you can only upload one photo or video.
Why wont Facebook access my photos?
1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 2- If this doesn’t solve your issue, it may be because you’re using third-party browser extensions. We recommend disabling these add-ons before accessing the site again.
How do I remove a photo from Facebook that someone else posted?
Position the mouse cursor to the right of the name of the Facebook friend in the post. An “X” appears to the right of the cursor. Click the “X,” then the “Remove Post” link.
How do I remove one picture from a group of photos in a post?
As you know, Instagram lets users share carousel posts and upload up to 10 photos in a single album simultaneously.
All you have to do is to follow these steps:
- On your Instagram profile, tap on the post you wish to delete.
- Then, on the top right corner of the post, tap on the three dots icon.
- Choose the Delete option.
How do you update a Facebook post?
How do I edit a post I’ve shared on Facebook?
- Go to your post.
- Tap in the top right of the post.
- Tap Edit Post.
- Make your changes.
- Tap Save.