Why is my Instagram feed not showing new posts?
To fix this, first make sure that your browser is not logged into any Instagram accounts (visit instagram.com and make sure you are logged out), this step is essential. Then, visit the Connected Social Accounts page of your Juicer account. … You should be prompted to enter the login details for an Instagram account.
Why can’t I refresh my Instagram feed?
You can try logging out and logging in again to the Instagram app to see if the ‘Couldn’t refresh feed’ error is resolved. To log out from Instagram, tap on your profile picture, go to settings > ‘Log out’. Close the app, then open it again and log in by entering your account credentials.
How do I make my Instagram posts show up again?
Strategies and tactics to beat Instagram algorithm to have Instagram post on top of the feed:
- Don’t underestimate Instagram Stories. …
- Go live. …
- Hashtags are effective. …
- Post at the best time. …
- Post videos. …
- Run a challenge or contest. …
- Post consistently. …
- Check when the audience are more active.
How do I reset my Instagram feed?
How to change or reset your Explore feed on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your profile in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on the three vertical lines on the top right corner of the app and tap on settings.
- Tap on the Security option> Clear search history.
Can Instagram delete your account?
To request the permanent deletion of your account:
If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first. You can‘t delete your account from within the Instagram app. … The option to permanently delete your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.
What to do if Instagram is not updating?
Here is what you can do:
- Check if you have the latest Instagram version. Go on your App Store or Google Play Store and check if you have the latest Instagram update on installed on your phone.
- Log out of your Instagram account and log back in. …
- Reinstall your Instagram app. …
- Be patient. …
- Last resort: contact Instagram.
How do I clear my Instagram data and cache?
The Settings app has a built-in way to clear the cache.
- Open the Settings app and tap Storage. Open the Storage menu. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Select Other Apps, and then find Instagram in the list of apps and tap it. Your apps will be sorted by how much space they take up. …
- Tap the Clear Cache option.
How long is Instagram ban?
How long do you get temporarily blocked on Instagram? If you haven’t been given a date with your action blocked message, the temporary ban can last from a couple hours to a couple days and onward to four weeks. We’ve never heard of a ban lasting longer than four weeks.