You can follow these steps: In YouTube, click on the down arrow on the top right hand corner next to your profile picture. Under “Google account”, click on “Profile”. Assuming you have your Google+ account created, click on your name in the profile page and change it to your desired name accordingly.
How do I make my YouTube name not my real name?
Click your profile picture, select “YouTube Settings,” and then click “Create a New Channel.” On the setup screen, you can name the new channel anything you want; your personal name won’t appear anywhere on the channel.
How do I change my YouTube display name?
How to change my name on YouTube comments?
- When signed in, click on your avatar in the top-right corner.
- Click “Settings” in the menus.
- Next, click “Edit on Google” in the “Account” section.
- There click “Name” and type your alternative first and last names.
Can my YouTube name be different from Google?
When you create a channel on YouTube, you can choose a channel name and profile picture for YouTube that’s different from your Google Account. … Your Google Account is always your primary account; the YouTube name is only your public persona on YouTube.
Do YouTubers use their real names?
Jeffree Star, James Charles, and NikkieTutorials are some of the biggest names in beauty. However, the three YouTubers are among many internet stars who don’t actually use their real names online.
How do I pick a YouTube name?
How to Choose a YouTube Channel Name
- Don’t rush into anything. …
- Try to relate the name to your content. …
- Avoid profanity, vulgarity, and inside jokes. …
- Make the name catchy. …
- Make it easy to spell. …
- Make it easy for people to talk about.
What is the best YouTube channel name?
The 15 Biggest YouTube Channels Right Now
- PewDiePie. Subscribers: 110 million.
- Kids Diana Show. Subscribers: 80.9 million. …
- Like Nastya. Subscribers: 75.2 million. …
- Vlad and Nikita. Subscribers: 69.8 million. …
- MrBeast. Subscribers: 64.8 million. …
- Dude Perfect. Subscribers: 56.4 million. …
- JuegaGerman. …
- HolaSoyGerman. …
How do I change my YouTube name without changing my name 2020?
YouTube channels can now change their name without it impacting their Google account.
Changing a YouTube channel’s name on desktop:
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left-hand menu, select Customization and then Basic info.
- Click Edit to update your channel name.
- Enter your new channel description.
- Click Publish.
Why cant I change my name on YouTube?
Why Can’t I Change My YouTube Channel Name? If you’ve tried to change your name and could not do it, it’s likely because it’s been changed three times in a 90 day period already. Now, you’ll have to wait for another 90 days to change it again.
What is a good YouTube name for a girl?
YouTube Channel Name Ideas for Female Vloggers
- It Girl.
- Girl Galaxy.
- Femme Fatale.
- Wanna Be.
- You Go Girls!
- Female Prowess.
- Heels and Sneaks.
- Girl Movers.
How do I change my brand name?
Edit basic information
- On your computer, open a web browser, like Chrome or Safari.
- Go to Brand Accounts section of your Google Account.
- Choose the account you want to edit.
- Tap Edit account info.
- In the section you want to change, tap Edit . …
- Add, change, or remove the info you want.