Why did my watching activity on Facebook disappear?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Where did watch go on Facebook?
Navigate to Facebook.com or launch the Facebook app. In the left menu bar, select Watch. On mobile, Tap the menu icon (three vertical lines), then tap Watch.
How do you add watching activity on Facebook?
Share what you’re currently doing
For instance, if you’re currently watching a movie, you can add “Watching [movie name]” to your post as an activity. Or if you’re feeling excited about something that’s happened, you can add an “excited” emoji and label to your post.
Why have posts disappeared from my timeline?
Problems with the hardware or software used by Facebook also may result in error messages and disappearing posts. Typically, once Facebook resolves the problems, the posts reappear. Sometimes logging out of Facebook and then logging in again can resolve the problem.
Does your activity log show everything?
Facebook keeps an Activity Log of absolutely everything you do—tracking things you like, post, or share on someone’s Timeline.
How do I change my watch settings on Facebook?
- Step 1: Open the Facebook app and tap on the three-bar hamburger menu at the top-right corner. …
- Step 2: Tap on Settings. …
- Step 3: From the Category drop-down box at the top, select Videos You’ve Watched.
- Step 4: Tap on Clear at the top under Videos you’ve watched to clear the history.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
Why have my Facebook shortcuts disappeared?
– Log out of Facebook, – Clear cookies and cache, if you’re using a computer; – Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; … – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I change my activity icon on Facebook?
To edit how you’re feeling or what you’re doing, click Feeling/Activity and make your changes, or click X to remove it from your update. To change your icon, click the icon in your status update and choose a new one from the dropdown menu.
What is the difference between post and status on Facebook?
The most common type of post that you see people make from the Facebook Share box is a basic text update that answers the question, “What’s on your mind?” People refer to this type of post as a status update or just as their status. … As a collective, statuses are how news spreads quickly through Facebook.
How do I add movies to my Facebook profile?
How do I add things to my About page, like Movies, TV, Music and Books on Facebook?
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap About below your cover photo and featured photos.
- Scroll down to a section (example: movies) and tap Add in the Movies row.
- Tap Add movies You’ve Watched.
How do you post a film on Facebook?
Now, to upload a video to Facebook, follow these steps:
- Choose Add Photo/Video in the Share box at the top of your Home page or Timeline. …
- Click Upload Photos/Video. …
- Select a video file from your computer. …
- (Optional) Type any explanation or comment into the Say Something About This Video box.