Why does my pinned tweet keep disappearing?
Pinned tweets are not reposted. They are simply bumped up in the queue on your profile, and “stuck” to the top. This means that they will not reappear in anyone’s timeline, as if you just sent them.
How do I find my pinned tweet?
To view someone’s pinned tweet, you need to visit their profile. The first tweet on their timeline would be the pinned tweet with a label “pinned tweet”. If you find no labels, that person hasn’t pinned any tweet then.
Does pinning a tweet remove it from the timeline?
Pinning a tweet does not add the tweet back into any timeline or news feed that others may see. It simply makes a change to the timeline that appears on your profile. Therefore, only people who click through to your profile or page directly will see the pinned update.
Why did my tweet disappear?
Tweets on my profile are cut off after a specific date
Truncated profile timelines can be caused by: Accounts deleting many Tweets in a row from their profile. Accounts that run a mass-deletion program on their profile.
Why does my Twitter feed not show all tweets?
Scroll down to the “Content” section. Check or uncheck the “Show the best Tweets first” option as you desire. Unchecking this option allowed my timeline to be more natural instead of featuring things chosen by Twitter’s algorithm.
Why does Twitter not show all tweets?
1) The setting that controls caching for Custom Twitter Feeds is set too high. Go to the Settings page, Configure tab and look at the “Check for new posts every” setting. This time amount is how long the cache will last for the plugin. If it is set to a high interval, new Tweets will not show up for awhile.
What does it mean to embed a tweet?
What does it mean to pin a tweet to your profile?
“Pinning” a tweet means that whenever someone visits your Twitter profile, the first tweet they will see in your timeline is the one you chose to pin—regardless of when it was published. … Regular tweets appear on the timeline and get pushed down as new tweets are published.
How do you embed a tweet?
How to embed a tweet using the Twitter website
- Open Twitter in a web browser, log in if necessary, and find the tweet you want to embed.
- Click the three dots at the top right of the tweet.
- In the dropdown menu, choose “Embed Tweet.”
- The Twitter Publish page should appear. …
- When you’re done, click “Update.”