“YouTube is currently processing the last stream.” … However, in some instances, a previous stream may never complete processing. If you find this error still persists, you may need to login to the YouTube web site and check for any live stream videos still processing in the Creator Studio and manually delete these.
How do you fix a YouTube video that is stuck on processing?
17 Steps to Fix YouTube Video Not Uploading or Stuck on Processing
- Reload the YouTube Web Page or Restart the YouTube App. …
- Upload the Same Video File or Delete and Re-Upload. …
- Check the YouTube Server Status. …
- Test and Improve Your Internet Connection. …
- Open the YouTube Upload Page in Incognito Mode. …
- Use a Different Browser.
Does it really take 24 hours to activate YouTube live?
Before you can go live on YouTube, you need to make sure live streaming is activated on your channel. … Once that’s done, it can take up to 24 hours for live streaming to become active on your channel so be sure to plan ahead.
Can I watch a live YouTube video later?
If your live stream is less than 12 hours, YouTube can automatically archive it for you. This option applies to all types of live streams – including: encoder, webcam, and mobile. … But we recommend also recording a local archive as a backup.
Why is my YouTube video not processing?
Unfortunately, it appears the ‘Processing Failed’ error message could appear for a number of different reasons: Your video might be an incorrect file format for YouTube. Your video might be too large a file. Google servers might be suffering from traffic or down for maintenance.
Why is my video stuck at 99 processing?
Sometimes the upload process time may fluctuate due to various factors such as video size, format, and internet connectivity. However, to fix this issue along with getting rid of the YouTube video processing stuck at 99, you can either refresh the page or delete & re-upload the video.
How do you fix processing abandoned video too long?
How to Fix Processing Abandoned on YouTube?
- Solution 1. Restart your operating system and YouTube web app. …
- Solution 2. Adjust the length of your uploading videos. …
- Solution 3. Activate your uploading video to get it published. …
- Solution 4. Delete the same video you uploaded before.
How do I watch YouTube without waiting 24 hours?
To access the new live-streaming feature, just go to the YouTube Live dashboard or click on the camera icon in the top header of the site and select “go live.” Before you can use live-streaming, though, YouTube will need to verify your identity with a phone number and make sure you’re in “good standing.” YouTube says …
How do you increase views on YouTube?
Here are 10 tips to help you get more views on YouTube this year:
- Make good content (that nobody else is making).
- Think in terms of series, not individual videos.
- Familiarize yourself with YouTube SEO.
- Link up with other content creators.
- Use cards and end screens.
- Write a blog post to accompany each video.
What do I need to live stream?
Video and audio source(s) – These are cameras, computer screens, and other image sources to be shown, as well as microphones, mixer feeds, and other sounds to be played in the stream.
The video source(s) for a live stream may come from a:
- DSLR camera.
- Computer screen.
- PTZ camera.
- Phone or tablet camera.