The suggested posts feature appears at the bottom of your Instagram feed once you’ve scrolled through all the new content that has been posted from accounts you already follow. The content that comes up in the suggested posts feature will be from accounts you may not have seen before.
Why am I seeing suggested posts on Instagram?
Suggested Posts appear in your feed after the most recent posts from those you follow. These are based on posts from accounts like those you already follow as well as posts similar to those you like or save.
How do I fix suggestions on Instagram?
What to Know
- In the app, under Suggestions for You, select the X in the upper-right corner of any user box. …
- If you don’t want to appear in anyone else’s Suggestions for You options, go to Instagram.com > profile picture > Settings.
- Then, uncheck the box next to Similar Account Suggestions and select Submit.
How do I stop suggested on Instagram?
Click your profile picture in the top right corner, then click Profile. Click Edit Profile. Click to uncheck the box next to Similar Account Suggestions, then tap Submit. Keep in mind that when you turn off account suggestions for your profile, you won’t appear as a suggestion on someone else’s profile either.
How do you reset Instagram explore suggestions?
How to change or reset your Explore feed on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your profile in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on the three vertical lines on the top right corner of the app and tap on settings.
- Tap on the Security option> Clear search history.
How do I know who stalks my Instagram?
Unfortunately, there is no way to find who viewed your Instagram profile or account or find an Insta stalker visiting your profile. Instagram cares about users’ privacy and does not let you track your Instagram profile visitors. Thus, it is not possible to check an Instagram stalker.
How do you tell if someone searches for you on Instagram?
As it stands, there’s no real way to know if anyone is stalking you on Instagram. So, as you should when using any social media platform, always be mindful of what you post when using Instagram.
How do you know if someone is stalking you on Instagram?
To know if someone is stalking you on Instagram, simply post an Instagram story, wait for a couple of hours, then check the users who viewed your story. The people at the top of your viewer list on your stories are your stalkers and top viewers. Alternatively, you can use an Instagram analytics app.