This error is caused by a configuration issue in your Facebook Developer Application. This means your Facebook app is not live.
How do I fix Facebook development mode?
HOW TO CHANGE TO LIVE MODE
- go to : https://developers.facebook.com.
- select your app on “My Apps” List.
- toggle the switch from OFF to ON.
What does app in development mode mean?
Apps in Development mode can only request permissions from role users, and only permissions with standard or advanced access levels (applies to Consumer apps only). Similarly, features will only be active for role users, and only features with standard or advanced access levels (Consumer apps only).
How do I change my Facebook account to registered test?
You can create test users in the App Dashboard by going to the Test Users section in the Roles > Test Users panel and clicking the Add button. This will open a dialog where you can select how many test users you want to create and to authorize the app for each of them.
How do I fix app not setup error?
Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions. This Error Comes because the app which is used to login in facebook , is in developement mode. So, other users can’t login with their facebook. To Solve this error you have to make the App live.
How do I make my Facebook app live?
How do I get rid of developer apps?
To disable Developer Options, tap “Developer options” at the bottom of the left pane. Then, tap the “OFF” slider button at the top of the right pane. If you’d rather hide the Developer options item completely, tap “Apps” in the left pane.
How do I access my Facebook developer account?
Register as a Facebook Developer
- Step 1: Start the registration process. While logged into your Facebook account, go to the Facebook for Developers website and click Get Started.
- Step 2: Agree to our Terms and Policies. …
- Step 3: Verify your account. …
- Step 4: Select your occupation.
How do I make my Facebook app secret?
In the left side menu, click on the “Facebook Login” link to expand the sub menu. Click on “Settings” from the sub menu. Now expand the Setting menu and select Basic. Here you can find the App ID and App Secret.
How can I check my Facebook SDK?
To test your Login flow, first create a separate Facebook user account:
- Create a new test user account with Facebook.
- Log into Facebook with your test user credentials.
How do I test my app on Facebook?
To create a test app:
- Load the app that you want to clone in the App Dashboard.
- In the upper-left corner of the dashboard, click the app selection dropdown menu and click Create Test App.
- Name the app and click Create Test App.
How can I recover my Facebook account?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report profile.
- Choose Something Else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
How can I test my Facebook account?
To create a test account go to https://www.facebook.com/whitehat/accounts/ and select Create New account.
- You will be given a Name, User ID, Login email, and Login password.
- Once completed you can begin your research and even get paid if you discover a new vulnerability.
Who is a test user?
User testing is the process through which the interface and functions of a website, app, product, or service are tested by real users who perform specific tasks in realistic conditions.