What’s happening is that Instagram has not updated their app to support the iCloud Photo Library so it only see images that are actually on the device. The images only on iCloud are invisible to it.
How do I get my camera roll back on Instagram?
How to save your Instagram photos to camera roll
- Go to your profile page and tap the icon with three horizontal lines in the top right corner. …
- Tap Settings at the bottom of the menu and select ‘Account. …
- Select ‘Original Photos’ and tap the toggle button next to ‘Save Original Photos.
Why can’t I save my Instagram story to my camera roll?
If you are facing issues while saving photo to your phone, then make sure that you have turned ON the “Save Original Photos” setting on your phone. Also, make sure that you are using the latest version of the Instagram app. You can save filtered photos to camera roll after they have been uploaded to Instagram.
Why can’t I see any photos on Instagram?
If Instagram isn’t showing any photos or videos in its gallery, it might be possible that you haven’t given media access to the app on your phone. To check this, simply go to your phone Settings > Apps (or Applications). … Clearing the app data and cache of Instagram app can solve this issue.
Why is Instagram only showing 18 posts?
The reason you may see a limited number of photos in your feed is because it shows recent photos shared by people you follow. Some of the photos you may have seen in feed when you first signed up for Instagram are no longer shown here because they’re older and have been replaced by new photos.
Does Instagram have access to my camera?
“We only access your camera when you tell us to — for example when you swipe from Feed to Camera. … We do not access your camera in those instances, and no content is recorded,” Instagram told The Verge. Apple released the beta version of iOS 14, which was announced by the company on WWDC 2020.
How do I allow access to my camera?
Change a site’s camera & microphone permissions
- Open Chrome .
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Site settings.
- Click Camera or Microphone. Turn on or off Ask before accessing. Review your blocked and allowed sites.
How do you save an Instagram story without posting it?
How to save Instagram stories by archiving them on the mobile app
- Tap the three lines and select “Settings.” …
- Tap “Privacy” followed by “Story.” …
- Under “Saving” toggle on the option to save your Instagram stories to your archive (you can choose to save stories to your phone’s photo gallery from this screen as well).