Why am I getting ads in Spanish on YouTube?
Make sure that in your settings your location and language are set properly. Click on your avatar on the main youtube page and look for the “language” and “region”. Also make sure that you don’t have any VPN apps active.
Why does my YouTube have obscene ads?
The ads you see may be based on the content of the video you’re viewing, among other factors. Other factors that decide the ads you see include: Info in your Google Account, like your age range and gender. Other activity on Google services, like Google Ads.
How do I change my YouTube country?
You can change your YouTube location settings in the YouTube app.
- Tap your profile picture .
- Tap Settings .
- Tap General.
- Tap Location.
- Select your country.
Why does my Pandora play Spanish commercials?
We do our best to deliver ads to our significant number of Spanish-speaking listeners based on the small amount of demographic info that we collect when you register a Pandora account. This is limited to gender, age, and postal code, as well as some of the stations you create on your account.
Why are my ads in Spanish on Hulu?
Most of the ads on Hulu are presented in English, but you may occasionally see some in a different language (like Spanish). There are a variety of factors — like having viewed foreign-language content in the past — that can cause this to happen.
How do I avoid ads on YouTube?
Here’s how to do this:
- Log in to YouTube.
- Click your profile picture, then go to YouTube Studio.
- Select Videos from the left menu.
- Select the video for which you want to turn off any ads.
- Click Monetization in the left menu.
- In the Monetization box click Off and Apply the changes.
- Click Save in the upper right.
Does Adblock work on YouTube?
With Adblock Plus, it is very easy to block the video ads on Youtube. … Adblock Plus is now automatically blocking all annoying YouTube video ads. For Firefox, you can install Adblock Plus by visiting the Firefox installation page and clicking on the install button.
How do you skip commercials on YouTube?
To block YouTube ads, all you need to do is look at the URL on the video you’re trying to stream and then add one character — a period — at the end of said URL. That’s literally it.
Why is my YouTube in another language?
You may have changed the language. Check to see if you did this first. … To do this, open YouTube, then search for a foreign video or presenter, then click that video, click Settings, then click Captions/CC, then set the captions to your preferred language.
What happens if you change country settings on YouTube?
Changing your YouTube country will only change the order in which some content is displayed. If you want to view videos that are blocked in your region, you’ll need to use a proxy.
You can select or change your caption settings on any TV, game console, or media device that supports YouTube.
- Pause the video you’re playing.
- Tap Captions .
- Select the language you want Captions in.
- Select Caption style.
- Select the settings you want to customize. You can change the font and its appearance.
Why is my YouTube in French?
Open YouTube in your browser. Click on the profile picture icon at the top-right corner. From the menu, select Language from the drop-down list. Select the language of your choice.
How do I change my current location?
Turn location on or off for your phone
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Location . If you don’t find Location : Tap Edit or Settings . Drag Location into your Quick Settings.
How do I change the country of my play store?
Change your Google Play country
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.