Please try to update Facebook App if using a mobile device or clearing your cache if using a web browser. If after that you still experiencing this issue please report it to Facebook. … Comment I have read the Facebook Help Community Policies.
How do I fix an unexpected error on Facebook?
Facebook: Clear Cache Error
- Facebook: Clear Cache Error.
- If you get “an unexpected error has occurred. …
- Launch your browser, click on the history tab.
- Select “Clear Browsing Data” and get rid of data and files.
- After doing this, you will have to re-login to your Facebook account.
Why does my Facebook keep saying unexpected error on Iphone?
For folks using iOS 10 or lower, if you still have problems with your iDevice and Facebook: “Error Signing In,” tap Settings > Privacy > Facebook and toggle off the Facebook option. Then open your Facebook app, try to log in. After you log in, go back to your privacy setting and turn the Facebook adoption back on.
How do you fix an unexpected error?
Fix: An unexpected error has occurred. The troubleshooting wizard can’t continue.
- Solution 1: If the Problem Occurred After an Update.
- Solution 2: Use the Chkdsk Utility.
- Solution 3: Repair . NET Framework.
- Solution 4: Make Sure Some of the Essential Services are Running.
How do you fix an unexpected error is keeping you from deleting the file?
Open Control Panel and navigate to All Control Panel Items > Sync Center > Manage Offline Files. In the Offline Files window shown below, switch to Disk Usage tab and hit Delete temporary files button. You can now check the status of the problem, if it is fixed now, you’re good to go.
Why do I get error on Facebook?
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. 1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 3- You can also try using a different web browser.
Why is my Facebook not working on my iPhone?
Quit and Relaunch the App
The first thing we usually try when Facebook stops working is to pull down the app screen page to refresh it. In case this does not work, the next solution is to quit and relaunch the Facebook app. To force quit an app, on iPhone with Face ID, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and hold.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
What is an error code 1 on Facebook?
iPhone fbapierrordomain error 1 is predominantly a Facebook error and you shouldn’t see it anywhere else. The iPhone fbapierrordomain error 1 should show up whenever you try to log into the Facebook service from your offending device, so logging in on a friend’s device shouldn’t be a problem.
How do I fix login error?
Fix login issues on websites that require a username and password
- Enable cookies for the website.
- Clear history for that site.
- Clear all cookies and the cache.
- Check add-ons.
- Security application is blocking cookies.
- Remove corrupt cookies file.
How do I clear Facebook cache on my iPhone?
To clear the Facebook app’s cache on your iPhone, you can head into the app’s “Settings & Privacy” menu to clear its browser cache, and delete and reinstall the app to fully clear its cached data.
How can I unlock my FB account?
Locked out of your Facebook account?
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.