When you upload a video longer than 15 seconds to your Stories, if it is short enough, Instagram will actually cut up that video for you. For example, if you have a video that’s 60 seconds in length, uploading it to Stories will automatically cut that video into four 15 second segments.
Why is Instagram splitting my video?
Basically when you upload a video that’s longer than 15 seconds, Instagram will be able to clip those videos into segments, meaning that you don’t need to know how to trim videos in order to take advantage of this feature. …
How do you post a whole video on Instagram?
Here’s how to post a clip to Instagram:
- Tap the ‘+’ to add images and videos from your camera roll.
- Tap on the option to add several pieces of content together.
- Select the clips you want in order.
- Tap Next.
- Edit clips to your preference.
- Tap Next.
- Add a caption and location.
- Tap Share.
Does Instagram story split video?
Each story slide can only have a fifteen-second video. More than likely, your videos are going to be longer than that. If you try to upload any video that is longer than 15 seconds in duration, Instagram will cut it down to 15 seconds.
How do I stop Instagram videos from splitting?
- Launch the Gallery app.
- Select the video you want to trim and tap the Scissors icon.
- Tap Trim.
- Drag the slider from the left or right to increase or decrease the duration.
- Tap the check mark icon when you’re done.
How do you add videos from your camera roll to Instagram?
How to post from your camera roll to your Instagram story
- 1) In the Instagram app, tap on the plus sign and swipe to Story. This will take you into camera mode.
- 2) This is where you can choose to record a video, or snap a photo. …
- 3) From there, choose the photo or video you want to upload.
How do you separate a video from an Instagram story?
Once you’ve cut up your videos, open the Instagram app and tap the camera icon in the top-left corner. From there, press the preview icon in the bottom-left corner to go to your camera roll. Now, select the first segment of your split video and tap the “+ Your Story” button to add it to your story.
Can you split an Instagram account?
Creating a Second Instagram Account
Tap on the three-line menu icon top right. Select the gear icon to access settings. Select Add Account at the very bottom. … Use a different email address from the one already linked to Instagram.