You might have gotten the “You have reached the limit for the number of businesses you can create at this time” error message because you have too many business accounts. For example, if you have more than 5 business accounts on your Instagram app, you may not be able to switch the next one to a business account.
Why did my Instagram become a business account?
An Instagram business profile gives you access to promoted posts and Instagram ads, providing you with tools to grow your reach and engagement. Instagram ads use the same powerful advertising tools as Facebook, so you can set up, run, and track campaigns the same way you do with Facebook ads.
How do I stop my Instagram account from being a business account?
Here is how to switch back to a Personal Instagram Account from Business Account:
- Open Instagram on your phone.
- Now go to your profile and tap on Menu in the upper right corner.
- Then tap on Settings and then Tap on Account.
- Tap on Switch to Personal Account.
- Finally, tap on Switch Back to confirm.
Why won’t my Instagram let me switch to a professional account?
Make sure your profile is set to Public! If your profile is currently set to Private on Instagram, you won’t be able to switch to a business profile. … If you don’t see your business’ Facebook Page as an option, make sure that you’re listed as an admin in the settings menu.
How do you fix You have reached the limit of the number of businesses you can create at this time?
If you encounter an error messaging saying “You’ve reached the limit for the number of businesses you can create at this time”, please go into the Facebook mobile app and convert your Instagram profile to business from there instead: Menu → Pages → Click on your Page → Click on the Settings cog ⚙ → Click “Instagram” …
Is it bad to have a business account on Instagram?
Earlier this year, Instagram released a statement clarifying that there was no difference in the feed presence of personal or business profiles, so changing between the two would have zero effect on reach. … The results showed that engagement for personal profiles was about 1% higher than for business profiles.
What can business accounts on Instagram see?
- Analytics on your posts, Stories, and promotions to see which perform the best.
- Insights into your followers and how they interact with your content.
- The ability to advertise on Instagram.
- Contact information like your physical address, website, and phone number.
Is my Instagram account personal or business?
Your Instagram account is now a business account and you can use the analytics, ads, and sponsored posts to take your Instagram game to the next level.
Do you have to pay for a professional account on Instagram?
It’s free to have an Instagram business account, and there are no specific requirements in terms of followers or content.
How do I make my Instagram business account private?
To set your business account to private so that only approved followers can see them, head to the Profile, tap on the bottom icon and tap Settings. Under the Account, go to the last option that says ‘Switch Back to Personal Account‘ to change the account type. You can switch back to Business Account anytime later.
How do I convert my Instagram account to a business account?
To switch your profile to a business account:
- Go to your profile and tap in the upper right corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Switch to Professional Account.
- Tap Continue.
- Select a Category for your business and tap Done.
- Tap OK to confirm.
- Tap Business.
Is professional account the same as business account?
Professional Accounts can be both Business or Creator Accounts on Instagram. … If you’ve linked a Facebook Page to your professional account, you’ll only be able to share your Instagram posts to Facebook through that Page. You won’t be able to share to another Facebook Page or to a Facebook profile.
How do you make a professional Instagram account?
SET UP YOUR INSTAGRAM BUSINESS ACCOUNT
- In settings , find Account and tap Switch to professional account.
- Pick a category that best describes your business, then select Business.
- You’re all set – you’ve got an Instagram business account. Now complete your profile using the tips below.