When you share to a Facebook Page from the Ripl app you may see “Posted / Published by Ripl” at the top of your post. This caption is actually not viewable by visitors on your Facebook Page. … If this is still unacceptable, we recommend saving the animation to your camera roll and manually uploading to Facebook.
How do I get rid of posted by on Facebook?
To remove a post from your timeline:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Find the post and click in the top right.
- Select Delete post or Hide from profile from the dropdown menu.
Why are Facebook posts not being seen?
But unless they’re interacting (liking, reacting to, commenting, or sharing) immediately with your content, there’s a chance Facebook’s algorithm will hide your post so no one will see it. They do this because they want you, as a public Page and presumably a business, to pay for visibility through Facebook Ads.
How do you find out who posted a post on Facebook?
On a Page post, the name of the person who published will be listed below the name of your Page next to Published by. On a Page comment, the name of the person who commented will be listed below the comment next to Commented on by. Keep in mind that only people who help manage your Page can see this information.
Can a deleted Facebook post still be seen?
No, when you delete a post, it get deleted from your Timeline and no one can see this including you. However, it might not always be instant as sometimes there is a delay in synchronizing between servers. But this page claimed that, You’d hope that by clicking delete, your content is permanently removed.
Can you no longer edit posts on Facebook?
On Facebook, you’re able to edit post captions, but you can’t change images and videos. … And one more thing to keep in mind is that Facebook posts which have been boosted, or are part of an ad campaign, cannot be edited.
How do I hide my Facebook page from someone?
How to Make Your Facebook Profile Invisible to Certain Friends
- Log in to your Facebook account. …
- Click “Custom Settings” from the “Custom” tab.
- Decide what to prevent the person from seeing. …
- Make your entire profile invisible by entering the person’s name manually under each section; there is no fast way to do this.
How do I change my visibility on Facebook?
To manage visibility settings on your Facebook page go to the page. Click on Settings – you’ll find the settings tab if you scroll down the menu on the left hand side. It’s at the bottom. With General selected you should now see a row labelled Page visibility.
How do you make sure your Facebook posts are seen by all your friends?
Consider changing the privacy setting to “Public.” This means that anyone can see the post, even people outside of Facebook. The process is simple: in the status window, click on “Friends.” A drop-down menu will appear. From there you can select which audience you would like to have access to this post.
Why do my friends not like my posts on Facebook?
Uninterested – Maybe they couldn’t relate to your posts or it doesn’t have any emotional appeal for them. Also, maybe you post too much selfies that it irks them. Numbers game – It’s possible too that they just want to add online friends and it doesn’t mean that much to them as it does to you.
How do I hide Facebook posts from certain friends?
Hide all future posts from a person or people
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner, and choose Settings.
- Choose Privacy from the left-hand menu.
- Under the “Who can see my stuff?” heading, choose Edit.
- Hit the pull-down menu to the left of the Post button.
- Choose custom.
It’s just as simple to do. Go to the post in question, such as on a Facebook page or friend’s account, then select Share. You’ll see a list of the people who have shared the post. Depending on the person’s privacy settings, you might not see everyone who has shared the post.
How can I trace a post on Facebook?
- You or someone on your friends list can open up a chat dialog through Facebook Messenger, by tapping on the four dots found at the bottom left portion of your screen.
- Click Location.
- From there, just select Share Live Location and your friend will get to see your current location.
Can you track a post on Facebook?
Facebook won’t provide you with location information about anyone else’s accounts, but it can provide this information to law enforcement authorities. For example, if someone is threatening you with posts on your business page, the police may be able to get location information from Facebook.