Why has my Instagram feed changed?
Today Instagram announced it will be changing the order of posts in its feed. … With a relevancy-optimized feed, Instagram will lose some momentum as a real-time content feed because users will not always see the most recent posts at the top of their feed.
How do I reset my Instagram feed?
Instagram user? Here’s how to change or reset your Explore feed
- Here’s how to reset the Instagram Explore section:
- Step 1: Open the Instagram app.
- Step 2: Tap on your profile icon on the bottom right corner of the app.
- Step 3: Now, tap on the burger menu icon on the top right corner of the app.
Why is my Instagram feed wrong?
Your date and time is wrong
The “Couldn’t refresh feed” error might be caused by the wrong date and time on your device. Having a wrong date and time on your device can cause a lot of issues on Instagram. If the date and time on your device don’t match with Instagram’s, it may cause errors in the app.
What happened to my Instagram explore feed?
The Explore feed is now removed from its original position at the bottom and has been replaced with a dedicated reels tab. The Instagram explore page has been updated to focus more on the Instagram Reels. It has been pushed to the bottom of the page, and a dedicated reels tab has been added in its place.
What does Instagram feed mean?
Instagram Feed is a place where you can share and connect with the people and things you care about. When you open Instagram or refresh your feed, the photos and videos we think you care about most will appear towards the top of your feed.
What’s the difference between Instagram feed and story?
Instagram Stories appear at the top of the Instagram app rather than as part of someone’s feed. Instagram Stories are in the vertical video or photo format rather than square. They often include stickers or face filters—which you can’t use in an Instagram post.
How do I reset my Instagram feed on my iPhone?
How to clear Instagram cache on your iPhone
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap on the General tab.
- Tap the iPhone Storage tab.
- Wait for all apps to load, then scroll down to Instagram and tap it.
- Tap “Delete App,” then confirm.
- Go to the App Store app and redownload Instagram.
How do I fix my Instagram feed not loading?
How to Fix Instagram Couldn’t Refresh Feed Error
- Restart Phone. As expected, the first solution should always be to restart your phone. …
- Check Internet Connection. …
- Check Phone’s Time and Date. …
- Check Phone Storage. …
- Accept Warning Message. …
- Log out From Account. …
- Clear Cache and Data (Android Only) …
- Update Instagram App.
How do I know if Instagram deleted my account?
To know if someone’s account is deleted, you can search for their username on Instagram. If you visit someone’s profile and there’s a “User Not Found” error, that means that their account might be deleted. Otherwise, the person might have blocked you.