If you’ve typed your email address or phone number correctly and see a message that an account with your email address or phone number already exists, let us know. Keep in mind that an email address can only be associated with up to 5 Instagram accounts. … Learn more about how to report something to Instagram.
Why is Instagram not letting me create an account?
The reason you cannot create an Instagram account can be: Network connection. Device is blocked. Email address is blocked.
How do I sign up for Instagram with my email?
Go to instagram.com. Tap Sign up, enter your email address, create a username and password or tap Log in with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account. If you register with an email, tap Sign up. If you register with Facebook, you’ll be prompted to log into your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out.
How do you create an Instagram account without getting blocked?
How to avoid getting banned, blocked or disabled by Instagram?
- Don’t mass follow and like. …
- Don’t share Images/Videos Violating Social Network Rules. …
- Complete your Instagram Profile. …
- Post Regularly. …
- Copyright Infringement. …
- The different IP address and device. …
- Perform reasonable actions. …
- Do not comment too many emojis.
How do I recover my Instagram account?
If your account was deleted by you or someone with your password, there’s no way to restore it. You can create a new account with the same email address you used before, but you may not be able to get the same username.
How do I create a new email account?
You can use your non-Gmail email address to create one instead.
- Go to the Google account Sign In page.
- Click Create account.
- Enter your name.
- In the “Username” field, enter a username.
- Enter and confirm your password.
- Click Next. Optional: Add and verify a phone number for your account.
- Click Next.
Is it illegal to create a fake Instagram?
Harassment or terror: If you created a fake social media account to threaten to harm or hurt other people, you could face criminal charges in California and elsewhere in the U.S. Even if you spread terror or harass other people using someone else’s name on the Internet, it will not take long until authorities find out …