Browser problems: When YouTube videos won’t play, it’s usually a browser problem. Refreshing the page fixes the problem a lot of the time, but you may need to update your browser or clear the cache. … If your internet connection is especially slow, lowering the YouTube video quality will also help.
Why are videos not playing on my laptop?
Streaming video issues, such as YouTube videos not playing properly, could be caused by web browser settings, filtering software or a poor internet connection. Issues playing video files could mean you need additional software. DVD or Blu-ray playback problems could be caused by faulty hardware.
How can I play YouTube videos on my laptop?
On your computer, in a Chrome web browser, go to youtube.com. Select the video you want to watch and click the Cast icon in the video player. Select the device you want to cast to and wait for it to connect. Once connected, the video will play on your TV.
Why is YouTube not working on my computer?
Web Browser Issues
Upgrading your browser to the latest version, updating the plugins installed on it (particular Adobe Flash), disabling extensions that may be conflicting with YouTube and clearing your browser’s cache and cookies may all help to resolve problems with YouTube.
How do I fix videos not playing on my laptop?
What can I do if videos aren’t playing on Windows 10?
- Uninstall and reinstall the display driver. …
- Convert the video into a readable format. …
- Update drivers automatically. …
- Check if the proper codec is installed/run Optimize compatibility. …
- Install missing plug-ins. …
- Open video in browser. …
- Check for all available Windows updates.
Why is my HP laptop not playing videos?
Try the following. Right click on the video ( green screen ) and select Settings. Remove the tick from the box next to ‘Enable Hardware Acceleration’ and then click close. Refresh the current page and see if the video now plays Ok.
How do I fix video not playing?
How to Fix Videos Not Playing On Android phone
- Restart/Reboot your device.
- Clear cache on your Android phone.
- Uninstall insecure apps on your mobile.
- Install VLC player/MX Player on the mobile phone.
- Update your Android OS.
- Uninstall Dubious Software.
- Get Stellar Repair for Video.
- Reset your app preferences.
How can I watch YouTube while using other apps on my laptop?
Method 1: Using Split Screen
- Step 1: Launch m.youtube.com on the Chrome browser on your Android phone and play a video.
- Step 2: Open the Recent apps screen. …
- Step 3: Once in the Recent apps screen, long-tap the Chrome icon and select Split screen from it.
- Step 4: Chrome will stick to the one half of the screen.
Where is download option in YouTube in laptop?
To see downloaded videos, go to Library > Downloads. Here, you will see all of your downloaded videos. If your download is not starting, you need to go tap on the three dots on the top right corner and tap on Settings under Downloads.
How can I watch videos on my laptop?
If you have an Internet connection, you can watch movies on your Windows laptop using an online video sharing service such as YouTube or any of several free or paid movie sites such as Netflix and Hulu. When you watch movies online, you’re using a technology called streaming.
How do I fix YouTube not playing on my computer?
Here’s how to get YouTube working again when it stops playing videos:
- Refresh the YouTube page, and see if the video plays.
- Try adjusting the video quality by clicking on the gear icon at the bottom of the video. …
- Close your browser, and reopen it. …
- Clear your browser cache and cookies, and reload the YouTube page.
How do I fix YouTube not loading?
- Restart the YouTube app.
- Restart your device.
- Turn off and on your mobile data connection.
- Clear the YouTube app’s cache.
- Uninstall and reinstall the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of Android.
How do I fix YouTube not responding?
Here are some steps you can follow in case Youtube stops working on your Android smartphone.
YouTube Not Working On Android- How Can You Fix It?
- Reboot Your Android Smartphone. …
- Clear Cache on Your Android. …
- Update Your Android. …
- Check Your Internet Connection. …
- Check Your Phone’s Time and Date. …
- Update Your YouTube App.
Can’t play HD videos on my computer?
1) Update your media player to the latest version to see if it can support the video and audio format for your 4K video. 2) Adjust your settings in your player. If you have troubles with 4K video playback in VLC, you can turn off hardware-accelerated decoding in VLC, change the caching value in VLC, etc.
Why is my MP4 file not playing?
One of the main reasons behind VLC not playing MP4 video could be the incompatibility of MP4 codec with VLC. To fix this issue, you need to convert the MP4 file to other formats that are fully compatible with VLC. … Or you can download the VLC codec pack from the VLC site to install the required codecs for the MP4 video.
Why can’t I watch videos on my Windows 10 laptop?
Step 1: Go to the Start search option and open “Control Panel.” Now, a list of options will open, select “Troubleshooting” and click on the “View All” option. Step 2: Run the “Video Playback” troubleshooter and see if this helps to play the video again.