How do I pin a comment on Facebook 2020?
To pin a post to the top of your Page’s timeline:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page, then go to the post on your Page’s timeline.
- Click in the top right of the post.
- Select Pin to Top of Page.
Can you still pin comments on Facebook?
Here’s a small, but relevant update – Facebook is now letting group admins pin comments in discussion threads. It’s the latest in Facebook’s ongoing efforts to make groups a more critical element of The Social Network. …
What happened to pin post on Facebook?
When you “pin” a post on your Facebook Timeline, it will stay at the top-left of your timeline for 7 days. After 7 days, it returns to its proper position in your Timeline.
Why can’ti pin a post on Facebook 2020?
It’s easy to forget these are different platforms – the app and the desktop versions. The first thing to know about pinning Facebook posts is that you can’t do it on your personal timeline – pinning is only possible on a Facebook ‘page’. And, in order to pin a post, you must be an administrator or editor of the page.
What does it mean when someone pins your comment?
When you pin a comment, it’ll stay at the top of the comments thread, intending to make it easier for you to monitor the tone and content of your comments section. But before you start pinning comments willy nilly, be aware that users will get a notification when their comment is pinned.
How do you make a pinned comment on Facebook?
How to pin a post on a Facebook Group on mobile
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Tap the three horizontal line icon button in the bottom right and then select “Groups.”
- Select “Your Groups.”
- Tap “See All” underneath “Groups You Manage” and then select the group where you want to pin a post.
How do I make the top of my comment on Facebook?
If you’re an admin: Click Settings at the top of your Page. From General, click Comment Ranking. To turn comment ranking on, check the box next to See most relevant comments by default. To turn comment ranking off, uncheck the box next to See most relevant comments by default.
Can no longer pin posts on Facebook 2021?
The option to pin is no longer available. As you can see in the attached screenshot, the only options are to edit, delete, turn on/off notifications, start a chat, or save the posts. Not being able to pin posts in groups makes it very difficult to communicate with the group members.
How come my Facebook feed is not updating?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do you bump a Facebook post to the top?
Another quick way to bump a post is by typing “Bump” on the comment section of the post and then click enter. After that, refresh the page and the post would be on the top in the group.