– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why can’t I hide my Facebook posts from certain friends?
Hide all Facebook wall posts from certain people by default by clicking the “Account” link in the top right corner of your profile picture and then “Privacy Settings.” Click on the button beneath “Custom” in the “Control Your Default Privacy” section.
How do I hide certain posts on Facebook?
Hiding a single post
- Create a status update, and hit the pull-down menu to the left of the Post button.
- Choose custom.
- Under the “Don’t share this with” heading, type in the names of any people you don’t want to see the post.
How do I hide certain posts?
It’s easy to hide a post from certain people as well as showing a post to only certain people. To hide a post from a certain person, log in to your Facebook account in a browser and write your post in the Status box. Click the “Friends” button to the left of the “Post” button and then click “More Options.”
What happens when you restrict someone on Facebook?
When you add someone to your Restricted list, you’ll still be friends with them on Facebook, but they’ll only be able to see your public information (example: your posts and profile info you choose to make public) and posts you tag them in.
Can a blocked person still see my posts on a mutual friend’s wall?
Neither you nor the person you blocked can tag each other to posts. … If a mutual friend posts on your wall, the person you blocked will know that the mutual friend posted something. However, they won’t see the content on the post or know that it was posted on your wall.
Will someone know if I hide their post from my timeline?
If you hide a post from your Timeline, your friend will not be notified that you hid the post.
How do I hide my Facebook page from someone?
How to Make Your Facebook Profile Invisible to Certain Friends
- Log in to your Facebook account. …
- Click “Custom Settings” from the “Custom” tab.
- Decide what to prevent the person from seeing. …
- Make your entire profile invisible by entering the person’s name manually under each section; there is no fast way to do this.
How do you block someone from seeing your posts on Facebook without blocking them?
Facebook Help Team
- Go to their Profile.
- Hover over Friends at the top of their profile.
- Click Add to another list.
- Click Restricted.
Can you hide friends on Facebook from your spouse?
Hide One Facebook Friend From Another
Currently Facebook doesn’t have an option to prevent two people from seeing each other while still being able to see all of your other friends. The only way to get it done is to completely deny those two individuals access to your Facebook friends.
How do I make all my posts on Facebook private?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Scroll down to the post you want to edit. Tap on the post, then tap Edit Privacy. Select who can see the post from the options that appear (example: Public, Friends, Only Me).
How do I hide everything on my Facebook?
Click the down arrow in the top right corner of Facebook, then select “Settings” from the drop down menu. On the Settings screen, click “Privacy” in the left-hand rail, then select “Limit Past Posts” in the “Who Can See My Stuff?” section.