If you cannot create highlights, you should check if the story archive feature is enabled or not. To do so, follow these steps: Step 1: On the Facebook app home screen, tap on the See Archive option. Step 2: Then tap on the three-dot icon at the top-right corner and select Settings from the menu.
How do I enable story highlights on Facebook?
Tap in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name. Scroll down to Story Highlights and press and hold your story highlight.
Why I cant see my story highlights on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Does Facebook show who viewed your story highlights?
We’ll soon start testing highlights on Facebook – a way to choose Stories to stay on your profile, making it easier to express who you are through memories.” These Highlights will appear on a horizontal scroll bar on your profile, and you’ll be able to see how many people viewed them just like with your Stories.
How do you add highlights to your story?
To add a story to a highlight:
- Tap. or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap . …
- Tap to select the story or stories you want to add to highlights, then tap Next.
- Choose a cover photo and enter a story name for your highlight, then tap Add (iPhone) or Done (Android).
What happened to my story on Facebook?
Stories you create and share on Facebook are only available to your selected audience for 24 hours, but after that they can be saved in your story archive. When your story archive is turned on, your photos and videos will automatically be archived after they disappear from your story.
Where did my story go on Facebook?
At the top of Facebook News Feed: Your story will appear at the top of your friends’ or followers’ News Feed on Facebook. At the top of your own News Feed, your story will be the first story in this section.
Why do some Facebook stories not load?
-Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; –Restart your computer or phone; -Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; -Log into Facebook and try again.
Why can’t I add Instagram highlights?
If you don’t see the option to add a highlight in your profile, you can do a few things:
- Update Your App. First, make sure you are updated to Instagram version 25. …
- Uninstall And Redownload. If a straight update doesn’t work, a spokesperson for Instagram advises, “try uninstalling the Instagram app.
Why can’t I see my highlights on Instagram?
The reason is that highlights on Instagram are classified as Stories, as they are originally uploaded as stories and then added as highlights. So to answer your question, you have been “Story blocked” by the account of which you cannot see the highlight from.
How do I save a story to highlights?
Here is how to save an Instagram story in Highlights:
- Open the active story or go to your Archive and click on the saved stories.
- Click on the Highlight icon at the bottom of the story screen.
- Choose a Highlight category or just ‘Add new’
Can you see who viewed your story highlights on Facebook after 24 hours?
Once the 24 hours are over, and it is no longer an active Instagram story, nobody can view it. FB doesn’t allow others to know you viewed their page. As long as you don’t click LIKE or leave a comment they will not know you were there.
Can you edit a story on Facebook after posting?
Edit a Facebook Story. A Facebook story consists of story text, and may also include either one picture or one video file. You can only edit Facebook stories that are unapproved and unpublished. After editing a Facebook story you must approve and publish the updated story to display it on your Facebook page.
How do I make highlights on Facebook private?
Click the “x”, then click “Hide this post.” The highlight will be removed from your News Feed.