It can happen that your ad will be disapproved because of grammar mistakes or bad punctuation. Both grammar and punctuation should comply with Facebook Advertising Policies. … Although this is not an obligation anymore, too much text on the image can lead to under-delivery of your ad.
Why did my Facebook ads get disapproved?
One of the biggest reasons Facebook ads get disapproved is because of personal attributes. Facebook doesn’t like you to call out specific attributes of the viewer in your ad.
Why are my ads disapproved?
Ads are disapproved because they don’t comply with one or more of the Authorized Buyers policies for advertising on the Google network. Authorized Buyers reserves the right to disapprove ads that breach any of these policies and to suspend entire accounts for certain violations.
What do I do if my Facebook ad is not approved?
If an ad of yours is not approved, go to the Ad level in Ads Manager and click on “Edit Ad.” Then you can change your ad so that it follows the rules. That’s also where you will see Facebook’s reasoning for not approving your ad, which can guide you to fix it.
How do I get Facebook to approve my ad?
In theory, Facebook’s approval process is straightforward:
- Submit an ad that adheres to Facebook’s advertising guidelines. New and edited ads will both go through the same review process.
- Facebook reviews ads using a combination of bots and manual reviewers.
- Your ad is either approved or denied.
How do I fix disapproved ads?
Edit and resubmit your ad
- Find the ad or extension you want to fix on the “Ads and extensions” page.
- In the status column you’ll see “Disapproved” or “Eligible (limited).”
- Hover over the status to see the policy violation.
- Click Read the policy under the disapproval reason to learn how to fix your ad.
How much text is allowed in a Facebook ad?
Facebook’s advertising guidelines include a 20 percent text rule, meaning that the text on ad photos cannot take up more than 20 percent of the photo.
How do I find disapproved ads?
Check appeal status
- Click the tool icon. in the upper right corner of your account.
- Under “Setup,” click Policy Manager.
- On the “Appeal history” tab, you’ll find details for all ads you’ve appealed. The “Status” column shows whether the appeal is still in progress or complete.
Why are my Google ads being rejected?
Google is classy and holds itself to certain ethical standards. As a result, your ads will get rejected if you’re promoting illegal or unethical products or services. This includes ads for products that are counterfeit, or include harmful or illegal substances (like drugs, explosives, and tobacco products).
Why my Google ads are not running?
It’s possible that your Google ads aren’t showing simply because they’ve been paused—or because the ad groups or campaigns that house them have been paused. If this is the case, all you need to do is switch them from Paused to Enabled. … Obviously, any ad that’s been disapproved is ineligible to show to users.
How do I know if my Facebook ad is approved?
After your ad is reviewed, you’ll receive an email letting you know if your ad is approved. If it’s approved, your ad results will start showing in Ads Manager. If your ad isn’t approved, you can always edit it or create a new ad that meets our guidelines.
Are Facebook ads worth it?
So if you want to use Facebook to reach a wider audience, generate new leads and convert more customers – Facebook ads are 100% worth it. In fact, Some companies need to invest in highly organised campaigns with well-produced creatives to stand out from their competition.
How do I appeal a rejected ad on Facebook?
Request another review of your rejected ad
- Go to Account Quality.
- Click to select your account or catalog with the rejected ads.
- Select ad(s), ad sets, or campaigns that you believe were incorrectly rejected.
- Click Request Review and select Submit.