Make sure that in your settings your location and language are set properly. Click on your avatar on the main youtube page and look for the “language” and “region”. Also make sure that you don’t have any VPN apps active.
How do I change my YouTube ad to English?
Change language or location settings
- Click your profile picture .
- Click Language or Location.
- Click the language or location you’d like to use.
How do I change my YouTube ad settings?
Set default ad formats
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left Menu, click Settings .
- Select Upload defaults Monetization.
- In the “Types of ads” section, select the checkbox next to each type of ad format you want to allow for monetized videos that you upload. All formats are selected by default. …
- Click SAVE.
How can I change my ad to English?
Change interface language
- Select Tools > Settings (Windows) or Google Ads Editor menu > Preferences (Mac).
- On the Download and display tab under “Display Language,” select a new language from the drop-down menu.
How do you change the language back to English?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
Can I control ads on my YouTube channel?
You can control the ads that you see on YouTube in your Ad Settings. Note that you can also view, delete, or pause your YouTube watch history.
Why does my YouTube have French ads?
It’s likely a video you watched put you in the rotation for some ads that are in French. Once you thumbs down and if you use a different browser or a private tab, you should pretty quickly start seeing few (if any) ads in French. It’s in your youtube profile settings the language you chose to see the website.
How do you say I don’t speak Spanish in English?
a. No hablo español; hablo inglés. I don’t speak Spanish; I speak English.
How do you say I speak a little Spanish?
I speak a little Spanish. = Hablo un poco de español.
How do you say no means no in Spanish?
No means no. Ya te he dicho que no mil veces.
Are Facebook ads random?
The way Facebook determines what ads to show you is based a lot around the information you provide by your online activity. … Through things like store loyalty cards, mailing lists, public records information, and browser cookies, these companies already collect information about you.
How do I change my location on Google ads?
Set up location targeting
- From the page menu on the left, click Campaigns.
- Click the name of the campaign that you’d like to edit.
- From the page menu on the left, click Settings.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to “Locations.”
- Enter the name of the country that you’d like to target.
- Click Save to add the location.