Not getting the Facebook 6 digit code could either be caused by a bad network or the wrong phone number. This means that the number on your mobile device isn’t connected to the Facebook account you want to log into.
Why am I not receiving my SMS code from Facebook?
If you’re not receiving your text message (SMS) verification codes, you may have turned off text messages from Facebook. … You can disable text message (SMS) verification codes by clicking or tapping Turn Off next to the mobile phone number you want to stop using.
How do I get the 6 digit code for Facebook?
How do I get my security code for logging into Facebook?
- You can use a six digit text message (SMS) code sent to your mobile phone.
- With a security code from your Code Generator.
- By tapping your security key on a compatible device.
- With a security code from a third party app you’ve associated with your Facebook account.
Why can’t I get a Facebook login code?
Scroll to the bottom and tap Settings, then tap Security and login. Tap Use two-factor authentication. Enter your password and tap Continue. Tap Recovery codes, then tap Show codes.
How do I get a 6 digit verification code?
After you enter your phone number, please wait for an SMS to be delivered to your phone. The SMS will contain a 6-digit verification code, which you can enter on the verification screen in WhatsApp. The verification code is unique and changes each time you verify a new phone number or device.
Why can’t I receive verification code on my phone?
The verification message may have been blocked by your phone. Check your SMS blocklist settings. Go to Messaging > Blocked, touch the three-dot menu, and see if the message is in the blocked message list.
Why am I not getting a code from Facebook to reset my password?
If you notice you are not receiving a Facebook password reset code email in your mailbox, it means that the current email address you are expecting the mail to come through is not linked to your Facebook account. … Go to the Facebook Login page using any browser. Click on Forgot account.
How can I open my Facebook account without authentication code?
Here’s what you can do to an event where you lose access to the Code Generator.
- Let Facebook Text You a Confirmation Code. Do you still have access to the mobile phone number you defined under two-factor authentication? …
- Use a Saved Recovery Codes. …
- Approve the Login From an Authorized Device. …
- Confirm Your Identity.
How can I get my Facebook verification code without my phone?
Here’s what you should do:
- Access DoNotPay from any web browser.
- Choose Facebook as the company you need a number for.
- Click Create a Temporary Number.
- Use the number we generated to create an account.
- Type the confirmation code that DoNotPay displays.
How do I generate a code from my authentication app?
Fire up your authentication app, choose to add a new login there, and scan the code by pointing your phone at it, or by using the browser extension’s method for it. Type in the six-digit code that’s automatically generated on your device into the Facebook prompt, and then you’re good to go.
How can I unlock my FB account?
Locked out of your Facebook account?
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.
How do I bypass 2 step verification on Facebook?
STEPS TO DISABLE TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION
- Open Facebook on your browser and Login to your account using the correct credentials.
- Click on the downward arrow at the top-right corner to reveal a drop-down menu.
- Choose the Login and security option and then click on the Two-Factor Authentication option in the list.
How can I recover my FB account?
How do I recover an old Facebook account I can’t log into?
- Tap and enter the profile name.
- Tap the name of the profile you’re trying to report.
- Tap then tap Find Support or Report Profile.
- Tap Something Else, then tap Next.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.